Strains for arthritis

Reaction score
Sis has a regular and rheumatoid arthitis. They gave her methatrexate for the pain. I think it's slowly killing her.

I need to grow a strain that's good for pain and inflammation. Needs to be real good at dealing with pain.

Thanks.

I'll be very interested in this as well as one of my loved ones has ankylosing spondylitis which is same, pain and inflammation :karma Cloud:

Sis has a regular and rheumatoid arthitis. They gave her methatrexate for the pain. I think it's slowly killing her.

I need to grow a strain that's good for pain and inflammation. Needs to be real good at dealing with pain.

Thanks.

For severe pain you want an Indica or Indica dominant strain. For easy to grow strains, I'd go with White Widow, Northern Lights. I also hear Mossy's Dragons are great for intense pain. All these can be had in autoflower Form. If I was going to grow a photoperiod strictly for pain, I'd grow Shiva Shanti or an Afghani strain.

She has never used pot before. I think she will want a strain that doesn't get you especially high,
so prob a medical Indica. My first thought was a Dragon, but which one.

She could take a cbd oil or use a rub/lotion made with cannabis.
Also magnesium oil helps with pain and relaxes you aiding in sleep.
What is her ph?

She has never used pot before. I think she will want a strain that doesn't get you especially high,

From what I've read, a strain with both a high CDB and THC content works best for intense pain and conditions like both forms of arthritis. I was surprised to discover this myself, as I was aiming at high CBD for my lady, who has MS. And, activated cannibinoids for these condition work the best according to some studies. All medications have side affects, and many have mind altering affects. We need to communicate that to people who need to use this. It may be a good idea to do some research on the internet and present it to her, it may help in the decision making process.

Cbd crew makes a strain called Medi haze that is guaranteed between 1:1-1:2 CBD:THC and helps a lot with arthritis from my experience.
also purples seem to be circulatory enhancers
good luck

I have a friend who grows for med patients, if he can take on another, he only does photo plants.
I only do autos. I was thinking Blueberry Dragon, and splitting it with her.

Back