Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

If they’re worried about getting high…. Why not try out some non decarbed rosin, instead of rso. :pass:
It's not necessary just the getting high aspect. I'm just using the CBD, which subdues the high, to be able to get a higher dose of THC to help control the pain.

I don't understand what decarbed rosin would do for the person.

I haven't made or used RSO, but I have done alcohol extraction in the Source Turbo, a similar process.

I've found that the terpene effect of Sativa or Indica does somewhat carry through, so take that into consideration.

It's not necessary just the getting high aspect. I'm just using the CBD, which subdues the high, to be able to get a higher dose of THC to help control the pain.

I don't understand what decarbed rosin would do for the person.
Decarbed rosin would have the same effect as rso…. It’s just extracted different. RSO is just a different way of extracting (and inferior if you want my opinion).

…..and to be honest, the difference between rosin and rso (besides decarbing) is the extraction process….. might be worth thinking about…
More than likely what I will do is an alcoholic extraction from the beginning with cured bud. I think the biggest reason for doing it that fashion is that from what I understand some of the medicinal strains are a little bit more difficult to extract through dry ice.

For argument sake, you could probably say rso has a higher concentration of cbn, since the decarb process takes so long…. A lot of the thc would have degraded. That being said, you can mimic that effect in rosin with extra decarb time as well..

More than likely what I will do is an alcoholic extraction from the beginning with cured bud. I think the biggest reason for doing it that fashion is that from what I understand some of the medicinal strains are a little bit more difficult to extract through dry ice.
You have a rosin press, right? But either way, good luck…

I meant to say non-decarbed as you had in the first post.
Non decarbed still has medicinal effects, minus the high. But you’re using this to get off opioids…. Not necessarily for the medicinal effects (anti cancer, anti tumor properties). You just want something strong to take the place of pills..so you want the high.

:pass:

:pass:

When I read about that in studies about the treatment of COVID, I thought it could be useful in other areas and those studies just prove that.

Back