Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

I don't know a massive amount bill I helped my friend who had cancer but he just wanted help with sickness but from what I've read you want the strongest thc and go with indica strains also here's another thing I read say your friend isn't or doesn't like cannabis the cbd will stop with unwanted feelings so can help. Also there's another way to take it without getting high now I haven't confirmed this but if you took the oil as a suppository as it bypasses the liver. Anyhow bill I hope your friend recovers quickly and your a saint for doing this :bighug:

I make a completely different type of oil and NOT RSO but it has helped a lot of people with pain, arthritis, shingles and has been used primarily in non-cancer related cases. Its can be used topically or orally and did have one cancer patient who used it on sores they had in the mouth and throat from chemotherapy. I infuse high quality food grade grapeseed oil with multiple strains and use roots, stems, trim and flower. Some is used fresh while flower is typically dry. I do not decarb because I do not want to change or alter as little as possible the chemical make up of the plant and its potential benefits. I do not use CBD at all in what I make but use sativa and Indica strains. I typically will reinfuse the oil in my MbMachine 3-7 times on the lowest temp setting 165 for 8 hrs which probably does do a very low level decarb. However taken orally you will get high as F because of its very high % of thc within the oil. Topically it’s not noticeable but works very well.

My thoughts are that by including CBD, the dosage can be increased without a HUGE heavy hallucinogenic/narcotic effect.
This makes sense to me FWIW. Sorry to hear about your friend @WildBill . Really sucks.

If I was doing a RSO run, I would consider a good 1:1 or 2:1 cultivar. I run Sweet Nurse by Sweet Seeds for my meds and have had really good results/feedback in terms of pain /inflammation relief so I would think it would also be a strong candidate for RSO. YMMV, IMHO, etc

Of all the cbd/thc strains I have tried, the most effective pain relief has come from Jacob's Remedy by Mephisto. I haven't had it tested but they claim a 4 to 1 ratio of thc to cbd. I find it more effective than any of the 1 to 1 strains. On the down side is it is one of my least favorites flavor wise. It tastes and smells like a freshly mopped floor in a hospital. But it works very well on my arthritis pain.

This makes sense to me FWIW. Sorry to hear about your friend @WildBill . Really sucks.

If I was doing a RSO run, I would consider a good 1:1 or 2:1 cultivar. I run Sweet Nurse by Sweet Seeds for my meds and have had really good results/feedback in terms of pain /inflammation relief so I would think it would also be a strong candidate for RSO. YMMV, IMHO, etc
As far as photos go I don't have a one to one. I have a CBD dominant one that produces pretty good results. And I will have several other THC girls. I was just going to combine them during the alcohol extraction process and go from there.
Now, I do think that there may be a benefit to growing a one to one or a two to one cultivar. I think there's probably some other cannabinoids being produced that may be beneficial. That so-called entourage effect.

I'll definitely explore that in the subsequent grows. Antonio said he would supply me with whatever I thought I needed. I told him I appreciated the offer, but I'm going to work through what genetics I have currently.
I'll be running their CBG and CBD dominant girls in this next run that I bought.

I appreciate all the input guys!

Bill I’ve been doing ethanol extractions out of my chest freezer for about a decade. When I started I would do fico extractions but at the time I thought all of the chlorophyll and plant waxes were causing some stomach issues. I was also frequently overdosing myself. I decided to do as clean of an extraction as I could.

I use all bud in my extractions. First I let it dry completely to inhibit chlorophyll transfer. I’ll break up the buds using my snippers and put 1 oz in a mason jar, I usually do 1/4 lbs an extraction. Freeze for at least a day or few. Ethanol in freezer also.
Pour enough ethanol to cover weed and shake. Let sit 15 min. Strain out ethanol with big Bunn coffee filter inside metal mesh strainer sitting on a measuring pitcher.
Then I wash same oz again, let set 15 mins.
After 2nd wash sits I dump weed and alcohol into coffee filter and let it drain a few mins. Then I squeeze the filter into measuring pitcher.

I filter two more times thru coffee filters in cups, I also let the tincture sit out in the sun for an hour to kill what chlorophyll is left. It turns golden from green. Then I run the tincture through my AirStill.

I buy 00 veg caps that hold .95 ml.
So if I have 18 grams concentrate and want to make 5 caps per gram, that’s 90 caps.
90 x .95= 85.5. You have to subtract the amount of concentrate from that. 85.5 - 18 = 67.5. Next step is decarb concentrate, I do 80 mins at 240f. Then freeze overnight and decarb 60 more mins. After decarb add 67 ml coconut oil and a drop or two of sunflower lectin. I like to put it in squeeze bottles which makes it easy to fill caps.

I take my caps for insomnia so not sure about all the variables involved in making the meds for your friend. I have made my caps with sativas before and they kept me up all night. Good luck, I hope your friend finds relief from your efforts. :thumbsup:

Of all the cbd/thc strains I have tried, the most effective pain relief has come from Jacob's Remedy by Mephisto. I haven't had it tested but they claim a 4 to 1 ratio of thc to cbd. I find it more effective than any of the 1 to 1 strains. On the down side is it is one of my least favorites flavor wise. It tastes and smells like a freshly mopped floor in a hospital. But it works very well on my arthritis pain.
I have a good bit of Aunt Jenny's Elixir In the freezer waiting to be dry ice shaked.
He might want to try Twenty20 Vidamints. I don't really think she's a one to one. I can get a fairly good buzz off the Rosin, but it definitely has enough CBD in it. And she tastes good too!

Bill I’ve been doing ethanol extractions out of my chest freezer for about a decade. When I started I would do fico extractions but at the time I thought all of the chlorophyll and plant waxes were causing some stomach issues. I was also frequently overdosing myself. I decided to do as clean of an extraction as I could.

I use all bud in my extractions. First I let it dry completely to inhibit chlorophyll transfer. I’ll break up the buds using my snippers and put 1 oz in a mason jar, I usually do 1/4 lbs an extraction. Freeze for at least a day or few. Ethanol in freezer also.
Pour enough ethanol to cover weed and shake. Let sit 15 min. Strain out ethanol with big Bunn coffee filter inside metal mesh strainer sitting on a measuring pitcher.
Then I wash same oz again, let set 15 mins.
After 2nd wash sits I dump weed and alcohol into coffee filter and let it drain a few mins. Then I squeeze the filter into measuring pitcher.

I filter two more times thru coffee filters in cups, I also let the tincture sit out in the sun for an hour to kill what chlorophyll is left. It turns golden from green. Then I run the tincture through my AirStill.

I buy 00 veg caps that hold .95 ml.
So if I have 18 grams concentrate and want to make 5 caps per gram, that’s 90 caps.
90 x .95= 85.5. You have to subtract the amount of concentrate from that. 85.5 - 18 = 67.5. Next step is decarb concentrate, I do 80 mins at 240f. Then freeze overnight and decarb 60 more mins. After decarb add 67 ml coconut oil and a drop or two of sunflower lectin. I like to put it in squeeze bottles which makes it easy to fill caps.

I take my caps for insomnia so not sure about all the variables involved in making the meds for your friend. I have made my caps with sativas before and they kept me up all night. Good luck, I hope your friend finds relief from your efforts. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much for all the valuable first thing and information, sir!
I kind of doubt if I will utilize the capsule for my friend, but I definitely will keep it in mind for my future. I gave my old classmate the RSO in glass jars that were slightly bigger than what I use for rosin jar. I just felt it was easier for her to customize her dose that way.

Back