SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Ongoing Autoflower Action!

I also am not see
i also am not seeded… have never grown SSSC gear. I signed up and was instructed to send ship info to David and sent using private conversation. I also got confused as to which one I was entered in as I asked for photoperiod strawberry cookies FV and the sweet bourbon auto kush. I have the room for the grows and am ready to start if seeds are sent. If I am not included and seeds are not sent I can drop out if you wish @TheMongol

Just wait patiently and the seeds should arrive lol Don't know why there's confusion saying that's the seeded list when it clearly says in the first post above the list that " Seeded growers also welcome of course! "

Untitled-2.jpg

Just wait patiently and the seeds should arrive lol Don't know why there's confusion saying that's the seeded list when it clearly says in the first post above the list that " Seeded growers also welcome of course! "

View attachment 1396879
Oops, lol prob stoned... Go figure. Very excited to see how they get along.

View attachment 1395280
Beans landed yesterday! Hope everyone else gets theirs fast and can’t wait to get started! Thank you @TheMongol and @SuperSativaSeedClub-David:jump:
Good to see that beans in your hand, off to a new start!:bump:
Did you sent me a PM?
no seeds. thank you for your concern. @WildBill :bighug: since the beginning on all threads on then off then back on the list. and no response from anyone,
with answer ? sent info, no response? I don't think any seeds were sent to me?
I can't remember to had you in PM?

Back