SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Ongoing Autoflower Action!

Somehow things were lost. I did send info. don't know what happened? i can't find it either. :shrug: thank you anyway. :cheers:

Hope I didn’t jump the gun but here’s my Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel taken earlier, day 1
EC5B57B0-B19D-4978-9C90-38E2AF96CC38.jpeg

She was up yesterday, straight as an arrow but still had shell firmly attached. Helped her out last night and had to peel last bit of membrane off as well, hopefully didn’t cause her too much trauma.
In a solo with Biobizz light mix, about 700mm under a 120W 4000k quantum board at full power. Temps about 26C and RH a bit low for her at 65ish but need to find a happy medium for other plants in veg tent.
Sorry again if I popped too early, can’t wait to see everyone else’s!

I contacted sssc to see if I can change from the solo cup to this one. I honestly don’t want to do another solo cup, at first I thought yes it would be fun but being in the Seedstockers solo comp and I just don’t feel it growing in solo cups and organically. Hopefully I can switch and have a esrthbox jr empty for the seeet bourbon

I contacted sssc to see if I can change from the solo cup to this one. I honestly don’t want to do another solo cup, at first I thought yes it would be fun but being in the Seedstockers solo comp and I just don’t feel it growing in solo cups and organically. Hopefully I can switch and have a esrthbox jr empty for the seeet bourbon
If you're seeded already I can't imagine they'd mind! I'm doing one of each lol (well 2 of the full sized, figured having 3 to pick from would be best). But they did say anyone with seeds could play along.

Harvested my 2x4 tent today. Cleaned everything, prepared 3 7gal fabric pots with Ocean Forest/Perlite and a slug of Happy Frog in the center. Put in tent to climatize a bit. Shot glass of water with a few drops of peroxide and beans are soaking!!! Hope everyone had a good Holiday!!
20211225_194601.jpg
20211225_150231.jpg

Back