SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Ongoing Autoflower Action!

Hey guys :toke:

Here's another update from my greenhouse... Here's my Afghan x NL cross at day 74.
Q&A: Am I correct in assuming this lady still has four to five weeks to go?
1661248028970_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Wow, now that is impressive. I can't wait for mine to look that way someday, I'm just starting to grow indoor, I have one seed that is 7 days old today....I'm so proud.
Good luck my friend. This lady has practically grown herself… feel free to tag me if you have questions or need help with your indoor journey.:pass:

Good luck my friend. This lady has practically grown herself… feel free to tag me if you have questions or need help with your indoor journey.:pass:
I will do that. Right now she is in a jiffy pod, put her there when the tail starting to grow. Presently I grow my photo's in topsoil with perlite and vermiculite added.
Will the auto grow in that soil as well? I'm thinking of putting her in a 5 gal fabric pot in a day or so.
Thanks for the encourgement.

I will do that. Right now she is in a jiffy pod, put her there when the tail starting to grow. Presently I grow my photo's in topsoil with perlite and vermiculite added.
Will the auto grow in that soil as well? I'm thinking of putting her in a 5 gal fabric pot in a day or so.
Thanks for the encourgement.
It’s hard to say what’s in your soil…..to be safe I would create a void in the center of your pot, about the size of a solo cup and fill the with an inert mix….seedling mix, promix, etc. and put your jiffy in that. For future reference….you can just put the seed directly into that next time.
Autos like an easy start from the beginning of life. That’s why we’re giving her this extra space. Go easy on the watering in the beginning. If you soak that pot, she’ll surely end up stunted. Personally, I water in an ever expanding ring around the seedling. You’re wanting to coax her to send her roots out looking for water. Once she’s well established, then you water the whole pot. Most folks have the most issues with getting the watering frequency down. Since autos have a finite lifespan, there’s little time to overcome missteps along the way. :pass: If you’ve got a journal going, tag me into it.

thats a mighty fine specimen you are growing - lovely jubbly :cheers:

Back