Auto Seeds Sweet CBD

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A quicky journal of Sweet CBD done in CoCo Coir with Mega Crop and Big bud nutrients. This was also posted in the 2020 big grow battle but I thought I would share here for easier viewing. Thank you @Autoseeds.com for the opportunity to try out your genetics. I was not disappointed ! This strain worked really well for my arthritis and pain relieve for my wife's bursitis. Checking out the autoseeds webpage the rest of the lineup looks pretty amazing !

Day 20 just topped
20.png

Day 26, using skewers just to push leaves out of the way
26.jpg

Day 31 little bit of lst now using the skewers and pipe cleaner to tie down some branches.
31.jpg

Day 36
36.jpg

Day 41
41.jpg

Day 48

48.jpg

Day 56

56.jpg

Day 65

65.jpg

Day 79 Final

79A.jpg

Nice!! Well done! If you can get some Sweet Seeds Honey Peach Cbd and/or Sweet Nurse Cbd both are great and I grew both for the wife and daughter. Just pick up from Green Grass Grows Russian Cbd x Bloody lemon skunk. That one well be next!

Nice!! Well done! If you can get some Sweet Seeds Honey Peach Cbd and/or Sweet Nurse Cbd both are great and I grew both for the wife and daughter. Just pick up from Green Grass Grows Russian Cbd x Bloody lemon skunk. That one well be next!
Be sure to hit me up with a tag. I'll definitely want to check that out.

Great journal @MesaBoogie, thanks for taking the time to rewrite it for everyone. We are really pleased to hear that we could have been of help to you and the family.

OP I got three packs of that stuff! Been curious about it haven’t gotten to run it. Wow! Good run

What's cannabinoid profile look like?
I just cracked open our last jar of it. So after a 4 month cure it really comes though as earthy and really spicy. Like a really nice tea with a hint of lemon. Very much Humulene and some Myrcene coming though.

We've been discussing turning our last ounce here into a topical. We've never done that before. Recipes are a little scarce but we found a couple here on AFN. Not definitive answer if you need to decarb or not with CBD. If anyone has a good recipe please feel free to share it up here !

I just cracked open our last jar of it. So after a 4 month cure it really comes though as earthy and really spicy. Like a really nice tea with a hint of lemon. Very much Humulene and some Myrcene coming though.

We've been discussing turning our last ounce here into a topical. We've never done that before. Recipes are a little scarce but we found a couple here on AFN. Not definitive answer if you need to decarb or not with CBD. If anyone has a good recipe please feel free to share it up here !
I would assume that you do need to decarb the CBDA.

Back