Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

I was just rereading this thread and I realized...last year was your first year growing darth...man times sure have changed from when I stated this some 25 years ago. It took me a few years to figure out what the hell I was doing...lol
Feel free to ever fire me a pm darth if you have questions about the way I grow. I used to guerilla grow for over 10 years and have picked up a number of tricks, though I don't guerilla grow anymore due to physical status.

Snapped a few quick pics tonight. Cream 47 is finally starting to put energy into flowers. The smaller Green Poison is frosty as hell. Opened up her football sized main cola and spotted the early signs of rot. Pulled out those areas and surrounding buds. Temps have been pretty cool the past few weeks at night.

Smaller green poison
20150825_200105~2.jpg
20150825_200109~2.jpg
20150825_200114~2.jpg
20150825_200119~2.jpg
20150825_200125~2.jpg

Cream 47
20150825_200154~2.jpg

20150825_200200~2.jpg

Impressive plants Darth. For all the time I've been growing I still have yet to do so outdoors. This makes me excited for next year if I finally get the wits to do so.

Whereabouts are you geographically? (Sorry if it's been mentioned I'm a newcomer here and to your grow). I'm in the Midwest US and we have a pretty tight window to grow outdoors here as opposed to say the West coast of the country. Will be heading to California/West coast soon enough but for now I have to deal with sometimes early winters and late springs. Still should be able to get two harvests if I time correctly.

Subbed!

Thanks farmer. I'm in southern Ontario. We have a pretty challenging climate aswell. Cool start to grow season, humid ass summer, and cool rainy end of season.

That Green Poison is awesome . :thumbsup:

Cheers hecno, I'm really happy with both of them.

I was just rereading this thread and I realized...last year was your first year growing darth...man times sure have changed from when I stated this some 25 years ago. It took me a few years to figure out what the hell I was doing...lol
Feel free to ever fire me a pm darth if you have questions about the way I grow. I used to guerilla grow for over 10 years and have picked up a number of tricks, though I don't guerilla grow anymore due to physical status.

Thanks greenskell, I researched like crazy after last season. I will definitely take you up on that offer. I feel like I got rather lucky up to this point this year with weather. The strains are all living up to the breeders quality.

Jesus christ bud!

I feel like a jackass for missing out on most of this action. Bloody awesome work!

Thanks opi! Yes, you were a jack ass but thanks for coming back dude lol you know how these sweets roll, I'm just guiding them along

Hey darth...what kind of taste does the green poison have? SMoked any yet?

Hows the smell on that Cream 47?

Not to smelly yet. Plus she's very close to the green poison which is unleashing her scent. I stuck my nose a bit into her yesterday tho and it had a slight spice to it I'm guessing is coming from the AK 47 in it.

You are not wrong about the green poison being frosty , Love it . :woohoo1::thumbsup:

Glad you enjoy brotha! Sticky as hell to

just amazing!! I love how cannabis grows under the sun.. way different than inside.. so pretty!!

The king! Haven't seen ya ina while hope all is gravy. Thanks, it's my only option for growing pretty much and got some very nice weather this year except the last week or so.

Got a link to your first grow season darth? I want a green poison after seeing this thread...look forward to a grow/smoke report once she's done!!

Hi dude, yup this is my first grow outdoor. Harvested early looking back on it plus many other poor choices lol I tried to do as much research as I could over the winter.

Hey darth...what kind of taste does the green poison have? SMoked any yet?

Haven't smoked any yet, still puffing on my Mob from last year (current favourite smoke). She's very sweet, smells like citrus lime sour patch kids. Can't wait to smoke her and try a couple rosin dabs.

Cool..i really want mob but I fear moldy finishes so I think I have to avoid it. I am looking at your first grow now.

Back