20150830_151922~2.jpg

20150830_155205~2.jpg

20150830_152428~2.jpg

Jack 47 FV

20150830_154922~2.jpg

20150830_154907~2.jpg

Last edited:
A guardian spider is good

Yup, just her Web was spun fairly tight around the top cola so I had to remove some of it. Looked pretty cool, had black n white stripes on the legs. Definitely eating lots.

Looking really good mate, great work!
Thanks for updating ;)
J.

Thanks J, that jack FV is loving the swamp, greenest plant in my plot.

Do you have any feedback or info on mold resistance with that strain from other growers?

Hi bro!
I recommend you to use some preventive (as sulfur for example). The original Jack 47® is very resistant to fungus attack, and the Fast Version is a great help to accelerate the harvest time but the nature is unpredictable and could be a good idea to prevent it.
We are sending our best karma to you ;)

Good luck, you have a fantastic tree!
Sweet smokes
J.

Awesome, thanks J. I have to look into a sulfur smoker. Used bayer advanced disease control earlier on in the year but stopped once she was a couple weeks in flower. It's been very hot and humid lately. I'm expecting some in the smaller green poison which has dense flowers but that's how she goes outdoors, especially in my low lying swamp.

Harvested the smaller green poison a couple days ago. She was starting to show signs of rot here and there, happened very quickly. Did a very quick trim job, manicure later :thumbsup: Can't wait to try my first sweet treat

20150901_211923~2.jpg

Thanks @Grim Reefer, come back soon I'll have an update on the cream 47s for ya. Been blessed with sun and rain.

They probably get a healthy dose of deer pee @Dazed! Lol seriously tho, lots of deer sleep right beside my plants at both plots :pighug:. I'm sure they've had a munch or two but I don't worry to much about them other than early season.

Trich coverage on the green poison is looking sweet. Did a once over trim job on the buds and had my first sweet seeds smoke yesterday, gave me a burst of energy and got my blood pumping. I'll do a proper smoke/grow report once the second green poison is done. Going to check on her later today. Here's a zoom shot,. More amber than I was anticipating.

20150904_212416~2.jpg

Back