Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:
Fox Farms Coco Loco

Nutes:
Biotabs Starter Kit, AN Calimagic

Light (kind and schedule): 2 Autocobs on 18/6

From seed to harvest date: ~85 days

Dry Yield: 4.1 oz

High/Effect Duration: Gets me ripped! Kind of a motivating high, you can certainly get things done. After about an hour you come down from the energy and can relax. Tasty...powerful smoke.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****, dark purple to black...looks great and stinks the place up, it’s a double bagger. I had fluffy buds with this one though that’s my only complaint.

THE GROWTH: *****, Low effort, certainly benefits from some leaf tucking. Grew to 3.5’ tall, pushed the limits of a 5’ tent.

THE SMELL: ***** Wow It’s hard to describe....blueberries, raspberries, bubblegum, fruity....I dunno it’s smells and tastes fantastic, it’s so unique!

THE SMOKE: ***** Vaped from a mighty....awesome flavor and super smooth. Top shelf dank for sure!

THE HIGH
: ***** Starts off with a bit of energy, very chatty and happy, then moves into a relaxing stone for 3-4 hrs, it seems to stick around.

Great unique strain to grow, super easy and super good smoke. My only complaint is fluffy buds but maybe I did something wrong I dunno. Very stinky grow though...lots of comments from the wife on stinkin the place up, be careful! One I will try again for sure!

583046AB-06AF-4151-A483-D57D69EF2745.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your experience my friend, very glad to see you are enjoying her ;)
Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Back