Switching from dry amendments to liquid nutrients.

FRUMPLEMEIST

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I am growing in just coco and perlite with Gaia Green amendments. Instead of top dressing when it’s time, can I start using liquid nutrients like Sensi Grow and Bloom? I am not a huge fan of the dry amendments for some reason. Just curious if anyone has done it before? My girl is showing signs of flower and before I top dress, I wanted to see if it would be a thing that I can do. I want more control over my girls and dry amendments don’t do it for me. Thank you.

I'd say you probably can, but you're probably gonna need to flush the coco of any nutrients in it before you switch to make sure you're not gonna be overdosing them

I am growing in just coco and perlite with Gaia Green amendments. Instead of top dressing when it’s time, can I start using liquid nutrients like Sensi Grow and Bloom? I am not a huge fan of the dry amendments for some reason. Just curious if anyone has done it before? My girl is showing signs of flower and before I top dress, I wanted to see if it would be a thing that I can do. I want more control over my girls and dry amendments don’t do it for me. Thank you.

Do you have an EC and pH meter? pH adjusters?

You'll want flush the pots heavily at a 6.0ph and start around 50% strength on the nutrients. A surfactant like CocoWet will help get the water throughout the pots better as well.

Do you have an EC and pH meter? pH adjusters?

You'll want flush the pots heavily at a 6.0ph and start around 50% strength on the nutrients. A surfactant like CocoWet will help get the water throughout the pots better as well.
Thank you. I am going to keep one with dry amendments and one I am going to switch to liquid. I probably shouldn’t mess with a good thing. My girls are healthy after my little nutrient lockout hiccup. Thank you for the quick reply and information.

Back