Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

No worries Henchy mate, looking forward to seeing what you get up to!
Cheers for the rep points:thanks:, much appreciated Bro! :d5:

For some reason, for me, Auto Ultimate's get huge..... this one is over 2m from Coco surface to cola tip, so she had to be bent over to fit in the tent!

It's the Dutch Passion strain stability that allows supercropping and other Auto rule breakers to be possible @Henchman Bro. Cheers for popping in!

Rules....wot rules.......super cropping, cloning, re-vegging, topping, LST, defoliation, lolllypopping and what not.....it's all happening in my tents.........the antics of stupid, or maybe not so stupid......springs to mind!

Yeah, agree it is probably somewhat strain related, but so far, haven't met a strain yet that wasn't agreeable to a little chuckle-headed rule breaking......Prats!

@Corgy mate, you're the Canna Mad Scientist :wiz:..... NOT so stupid!

keep the snakes out TT ;-) this looks like it will be another huge harvest !

Mind if I watch the run in, that AU looks like its gonna be a monster..

keep the snakes out TT ;-) this looks like it will be another huge harvest !
Lets hope so for both, Tony mate. I'm smoking some AU2 right now, door's open, and I swear I can hear a slithering sound :eek1:.....
Cheers for the rep points man, generous as always! :thumbsup:

Mind if I watch the run in, that AU looks like its gonna be a monster..
no problem Brother....:passit: you're very welcome.

Nice thread Im subbed especially for the TD as you can imagine, hey dont you wna come stay in my basement for a while i could really do with some help [emoji1]

Seeing that TD so close to death and made such a recovery in a few days..... its almost too good to be true.... i must say if mine looked like that i would have died myself on the spot no jokes my heart would not have coped with that

Nice thread Im subbed especially for the TD as you can imagine, hey dont you wna come stay in my basement for a while i could really do with some help [emoji1]
I usually steer clear of invites to basements :nono:, but when weed is the issue, no problem mate, will pop in later.

Seeing that TD so close to death and made such a recovery in a few days..... its almost too good to be true.... i must say if mine looked like that i would have died myself on the spot no jokes my heart would not have coped with that
Man, I totally shat my pants..... I was kicking myself for all those times I came in to the grow room for a cigarette, and thinking, "nah, I'll water them later"..... doh! :doh:

I could imagine the old ticker would have stopped if it happened to all 3, let alone if I had the amount you have going on! I used to plant directly in 20L airpots, and they never dried out. Now I grow in 5L to start for 4 weeks or so then transfer to the 20L for a boost. That 1st month, though, you have to keep on top of the watering...... I'd say you only have to be careful in the 1st week, then you can water them as much as you want. I used to use a dripper system (Blumat Tropf), easy to set up, but a pain if you move the pots around, so I stopped using it. It's a good system though, I'd definitely use it again, especially if scrogging a reg.

I usually steer clear of invites to basements :nono:, but when weed is the issue, no problem mate, will pop in later.

Man, I totally shat my pants..... I was kicking myself for all those times I came in to the grow room for a cigarette, and thinking, "nah, I'll water them later"..... doh! :doh:

I could imagine the old ticker would have stopped if it happened to all 3, let alone if I had the amount you have going on! I used to plant directly in 20L airpots, and they never dried out. Now I grow in 5L to start for 4 weeks or so then transfer to the 20L for a boost. That 1st month, though, you have to keep on top of the watering...... I'd say you only have to be careful in the 1st week, then you can water them as much as you want. I used to use a dripper system (Blumat Tropf), easy to set up, but a pain if you move the pots around, so I stopped using it. It's a good system though, I'd definitely use it again, especially if scrogging a reg.
Haha great il be waiting! Thats quite interesting... before I started with these autos (my previous grows i also started in smaller containers then transplanted with photos) i did a load of reading(obviously not enough!) Up on autos and what I found with regard to transplanting was that they dont appreciate being transplanted as their lifespan is so quick and you dont wana cause them stress and stun them... well from what I hear and see on your thread here is that it actually promotes root development...or rather makes it more difficult to "drown" them, after my tds sprouted in the jiffy cubes(its actually of cylindrical shape god alone maybe knows why they are called cubes) i put them straight into the 15l planter bags and I think thats why i ran into some problems with watering and dampening off that killed 2 girls and stunned quite a few. i am only running 10% perlite in my medium though that might have contributed to it.. on another note if I understand right you smoke tobacco in your tent?? Im under the impression that it will make your plants sick as hell or is that some old lady bull crap story of such kind?
If I may ask in what size containers did you plant those AU'S on which you just about yielded a ton? Any added Co2? If not and even If thats great work man if I could get 500g n plant in here il be in the clouds wouldnt know where to put it all though lol.. I have seen such yield with TD but that was with co2 added..
I considder running a dripper system but Yes i think it will be a problem if you dont do it on tables and keep your plants in a fixed position..
anyways great work man im mightily impressed

Back