Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

Teetee! PLEASE Bring your aquaVac along tomorrow please please pretty please as I dont think I can pick up another 100 tomorrow to empty runoff trays its just crazy

I keep the tent in my spare room, which we also use to smoke in.... away from the kids etc.... so I don't smoke in the tent as such, just around it!
The AU's started in 5L then went into 20L, works well for me!
No CO2 used..... I used to use it in a closed set up, but no need for it here!

a mate of mine grows a good few at a time, what he does is have the pots sitting on long trays...... each tray holds 3-4 plants, so the run off is easier to handle. have a look for @otuaflower and see how he sets his pots out

Ahhh that makes sense, well wow i planned to stay with (and get to know TD) TD for atleast 2 years perhaps i should throw some Au in the mix.... how is the effect of Au? as we chose TD for its sativa dominance so you can actually go work productively when you smoked... i prefer a balanced strain so im not like narcotisized into the couch for an eternity sure its plently nice indicas when you plan to go sleep but for day time indicas i do not prefer

Wowly shizz that yield with AU with no added co2[emoji15]

Thanks I had a similar idea to elevate the planter bags onto a type of grid so the runoff will drip straight through and then somehow catch it below in a big tray and out in a type of waste resevoir of type... thought is still in the making as its a pain in ass this circle im running have you ever seen a big ass circular catch tray lol

AU is a great smoke, mix of indica and sativa so good for all day usage.... I find the sativa kicks in first, then the more you smoke, the more the indica effects come through.
It's up there with TD, you'll love it!
gotta go to work now dammit, speak soon!

AU is a great smoke, mix of indica and sativa so good for all day usage.... I find the sativa kicks in first, then the more you smoke, the more the indica effects come through.
It's up there with TD, you'll love it!
gotta go to work now dammit, speak soon!
Personally i have not smoked any dutch passion bud yet so you can imagine how bad my mouth is watering by now, thanks for your opinion @Teetee il surely look into Au soon enough!

Day 60

Hope everyone's having a good Easter break..... 4 days off, and it's 30C blue skies all the way........YES!!! :woohoo:

Things are progressing well in the tent, all 3 Dames are in varying stages of flower, and I am greeted by a lovely lemony fruity smell as I open up....
day 60 group.JPG

BAM front left, AU front right and TD at the rear

BAM is about 2-3 weeks from the end. Her frosty colas are fattening up and for a small plant (55cm high and 65cm wide), she should deliver a good amount of quality sticky bud.
day 60 BAM 1.JPG

Here's her main cola (28cm)......
day 60 BAM 3.JPG

TD is really filling out, standing at 95cm high and 80cm wide with long thick hairy buds in abundance, here she is from the left....
day 60 TD 1.JPG

The Photon 126 is penetrating deep into the plant, and staking her out a few weeks ago is really paying off. Here's an overhead view from the front....
day 60 TD 2.JPG

Here's some of her colas.....
day 60 TD 3.JPG

AU is a beast at 135cm.....
day 60 AU 1.JPG

She is a mass of flowering sites after I supercropped all the main and side stems with the main canopy at 100cm......
day 60 AU 2.JPG

The main cola is an enormous 50cm, and has the structure in place to become a nice chunky end result!
day 60 AU 3.JPG

They are off the PK 13/14, and now on a basic nute mix of 0.3EC with half strength (0.5ml/L) Top Shooter:shooty: and the usual Multizyme, Roots Excellurator, Algen Extract, Bud XL and Drip Clean :stir: making a final 0.8EC, a reduction from last weeks 0.9EC with the PK 13/14. The Top Shooter is very taxing on the plant, and I don't wanna burn them at this stage.
I'm gonna start adding Molasses this weekend if I can get off my arse and actually prepare a bottle of the stuff.:baked:

I keep them well watered, giving them 2-3L each, a couple of times a day.

Lights are on 21/3..... I tend to start at 24/0 then go to 22/2 after 3-4 weeks, then switch to 21/3 around day 50. This grow I switched to 22/2 earlier (day 19) because of the intense ambient temps.

Hope you have a good one, peace to all :peace:

Hey @Teetee, looks absolutely stunning in there, that sure is going to be one nice crop of those 3 girls I can see it coming...if its 30 outside in your world what temps and rh you running inside the tent? I can almost not believe you only running an ec of 0,8/0,9 so far in it seems really low...but then again what do I know haha... at what ec do you end before you start to flush with td usually? Now I would like to pic your brains..metaphorically speaking ofcourse.. I heard (in a thread that you and Automaster@DP had a conversation) that testing runoff ec will tell you how much of the nutes you give your girls they actually use ... in sure you recall, but in my mind ... lets say they were thirsty and you gave them 2 litres, no runoff yet and you give them another 100ml(the smaller the more accurate) until you see first sign of runoff - now you test that ec... how acurate is that reading as to what it tells you, the reason im asking is I think if you do an experiment and catch the runoff in seperate 100ml measurements as it comes out the bottom.. then all of them up to a point should have a different value as you have a few factors like salt buildup from previous waterings that will make the runoff ec higher, aswell as when the plant and medium is thirst satisfied then the roots wont be able to part fert fron water anymore it will just run straight through the medium... lol I am pretty baked too and I hope you understand my rambling question.... its all to finetune my ec this side and not waste nutes and water cuz im currently running an ec of 1.2 at day 31 and I see no leave tip burn, but I mean if they will be better off with less then il surely bring down my ec..

Last edited:
Back