The 2022 Outdoor auto-photo Comp' voting poll #1: autoflowers

Autoflowers: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good game sirs! Nice wins all of you and to the rest of us who made the finish line.
:smoking: Jp' my man, how's that Strawberry Cookies treating ya after some cure time?
I'm still craving strawberry aroma buds,... I saw a new release from T20M, Strawberry Blonde, that looked super enticing! I asked Adam about it and he said if that kinda strawberry aroma profile is what you want then it's Smell of Success that's the ticket-- rotten strawberries- :thumbsup: ... SB is more strongly hashy, nice but indeed not quite what I'm looking for...

:smoking: Jp' my man, how's that Strawberry Cookies treating ya after some cure time?
I'm still craving strawberry aroma buds,... I saw a new release from T20M, Strawberry Blonde, that looked super enticing! I asked Adam about it and he said if that kinda strawberry aroma profile is what you want then it's Smell of Success that's the ticket-- rotten strawberries- :thumbsup: ... SB is more strongly hashy, nice but indeed not quite what I'm looking for...
Strawberry cookies is awesome. One pheno had the creamy aroma and flavor. The other two are pine and mint. Feel is exact between the two. Nice rush with a mouth that doesn’t stop. After 45 min or so you feel the relaxation. Pleasant. All day smoke but overuse in the evening can cause drowsiness. Already have the lineup for next season. Ethos mandarin Zkittlez R1 and errors seeds Blackjack fast

This is my Blackberry gum auto (seedstockers) at 7 weeks today..so far she's going good..

Attachments

• 20221222_183542.jpg
    20221222_183542.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Back