The 2022 auto-photo Comp' voting Poll #2: photosensitive

photo's: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woo-to the motherf**kin-Hoo everyone...there are some lovely lung-twitching budz on show here, all participants please give yourselves a pat on the back.... seriously!! :baked: :baked: got my votes in and G-G-Gratz to all...:thumbsup:

That was more laid back than a regular journal for some reason...i felt i had a few guys along side me shouldering that wee bit of stress or something, idk. That was cool, thnx @Waira et.al.
I feel more confident that i've ante'd up proper now on AFN happy holidays everyone

Some very nice looking flowers, always makes me happy looking at quality buds. Well done everyone!!!

:thanks: :smokeout: :thanks: ---- Cheers posters, we dig the bud-love!

That was more laid back than a regular journal for some reason...i felt i had a few guys along side me shouldering that wee bit of stress or something, idk. That was cool, thnx @Waira et.al.
I feel more confident that i've ante'd up proper now on AFN happy holidays everyone
:jointman: That's exactly what me and @Weed Warrior (back when it first began) were angling for my man, thanks- :thumbsup:
... Fun with benefits! We call it a "Competition", but really it's more like a bud fiend support group- :crying: .... it has a group-grow-by-remote feel since we're rooting for each other across nearly half the globe, now that I think about it!
Besides, with OD grows, just landing it is half the prize right? With all that can sideways,...
confused.png

Poll winners just get the added bonus of some phat seeds - :woohoo1: lucky dawgs!

:thanks: :smokeout: :thanks: ---- Cheers posters, we dig the bud-love!

:jointman: That's exactly what me and @Weed Warrior (back when it first began) were angling for my man, thanks- :thumbsup:
... Fun with benefits! We call it a "Competition", but really it's more like a bud fiend support group- :crying: .... it has a group-grow-by-remote feel since we're rooting for each other across nearly half the globe, now that I think about it!
Besides, with OD grows, just landing it is half the prize right? With all that can sideways,...View attachment 1547156
Poll winners just get the added bonus of some phat seeds - :woohoo1: lucky dawgs!

There are a couple grows that went :poof: One in a cornfield and another in a briar patch..

:vibes: their way

There are a couple grows that went :poof: One in a cornfield and another in a briar patch..

:vibes: their way
Yeah, Mongol's gamble in the corn... :doh:
Arty, he's like a cat...sometime he goes :poof: if Life gets feisty! ...and I'm very much hoping that's the case, and he's otherwise OK - :karmacloud::goodluck:

:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: **** RESULTS ARE IN! **** :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

... is the suspense killin'' ya yet? :rofl:
cornholio.gif
:rofl:

@MasonJarOG @Mudballs @Kyote @Green Hornet @420Forever @Jean-O @Jpkindbud

1st = Kyote (47)

2nd = 420Forever (37)

3rd = MasonjarOG (29)

Looks like Kyote harnessed the power of his inner gnome and crushed it this year, photo and auto- :crying: --- :bow::clapper::clapper::clapper::bow:
....With 420' and Mason dusting off most of the rest of us handily!
Jean-O, a strong showing as usual, and a winner in the Auto Polls again- :toke:

Congrad's you guys -
respect.gif

Big thank ya to everybody who joined in, 'twas a pleasure as always! :smokeout: :thanks:

Prize Patrol is still patrolling, got a couple peep's to hear back from yet so please stand by....​

Back