The 2022 Outdoor auto-photo Comp' voting poll #1: autoflowers

Autoflowers: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent job everyone! I'm looking forward to the outdoor run next year already!

Excellent job everyone! I'm looking forward to the outdoor run next year already!
Same here. Getting ready to order beans this weekend. Straw dog is on the list… along with mandarin Zkittlez from ethos, before they’re retired. And maybe a couple packs of Night owl. CDLC and CA bundle. A friend wants me to order seeds for her too so she’ll get her seeds and I’ll get freebies! Bonus!

:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: **** RESULTS ARE IN! **** :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

...who gets to pimp-roll through the 'Hood until next year??
bender 2.gif
:pimp: :rofl:

@MasonJarOG @Minime2020 @Kyote @Jean-O @Jpkindbud

1st = Kyote (92)

2nd = Jean-O (40)

3rd = MasonJar' (33)

Huzzah! :bravo:
Very nicely done once again mates....:cheers::smokeout::cheers:

Kyote the Gnomeister has dazzled the crowds 2x this year, Kudos to yah mate! :d5:

Big thank ya to everybody who joined in, 'twas a pleasure as always! :smokeout: :thanks:

Prize Patrol is still patrolling, got a couple peep's to hear back from yet so please stand by....​

:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: **** RESULTS ARE IN! **** :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

...who gets to pimp-roll through the 'Hood until next year?? View attachment 1548972 :pimp: :rofl:

@MasonJarOG @Minime2020 @Kyote @Jean-O @Jpkindbud

1st = Kyote (92)

2nd = Jean-O (40)

3rd = MasonJar' (33)

Huzzah! :bravo:
Very nicely done once again mates....:cheers::smokeout::cheers:

Kyote the Gnomeister has dazzled the crowds 2x this year, Kudos to yah mate! :d5:

Big thank ya to everybody who joined in, 'twas a pleasure as always! :smokeout: :thanks:

Prize Patrol is still patrolling, got a couple peep's to hear back from yet so please stand by....​

Holy smokes eh? :doh: Thinks it'z time to retire :rofl: Congrats to @Jean-O and @MasonJarOG :d5: Happy solstice it is :jump:

Tanks AFN :bighug:And tanks to @Twenty20 Adam for the Muchacha and Snow G :thumbsup:

Holy smokes eh? :doh: Thinks it'z time to retire :rofl: Congrats to @Jean-O and @MasonJarOG :d5: Happy solstice it is :jump:

Tanks AFN :bighug:And tanks to @Twenty20 Adam for the Muchacha and Snow G :thumbsup:
:funny: no rest for the King dood, you gots the bullseye on your crown now! :muahaha:
Fab' growing Kyote, in truly challenging conditions... We need to shout out to @Phyter Bryan as well, no small component to your/our success - :greenthumb:

:funny: no rest for the King dood, you gots the bullseye on your crown now! :muahaha:
Fab' growing Kyote, in truly challenging conditions... We need to shout out to @Phyter Bryan as well, no small component to your/our success - :greenthumb:

Yes definitely, add @Phyter Rotblock in the grow as well. Most definitely. Will need a new jar next year :smoking:

Back