The 2023 Auto-Photo Comp voting poll #2: photosensitive

voters, please pick your fav' top 2 live buds shots, and top 2 dry buds shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bravo: congratz & Happee New Year to all the winnerz! :cheers: ....and well, provided i don't have the utterly embarrassing grow i had last year :doh:, i'll be back again this year to give u a run for ur money....u can count on it! :shooty: :biggrin: ppp

:bravo: congratz & Happee New Year to all the winnerz! :cheers: ....and well, provided i don't have the utterly embarrassing grow i had last year :doh:, i'll be back this year to give u a run for ur money....u can count on it! :shooty: :biggrin: ppp
Yeah, it's sucks being part of the spills in thrills chills and spills... We missed your usual frostiness in the voting my man!

Yeah, it's sucks being part of the spills in thrills chills and spills... We missed your usual frostiness in the voting my man!

ya, in a nutshell, last year jus wazn't my year :rofl: :nono: :doh: but meh, all part of growing outdoorz & it'z a new year, so i'll jus try, try again :headbang: ppp

Congrats to the winners and all who made it through… and those that didn’t as well
It was bit more rocky than usual, but at least no rippers or LEO crap!
Cheers Jp' hope we see ya in the Comp next season again :smokeit:

Excellent job to everyone who participated. I'm looking forward already to this year's fun in the sun. The winners can reach out to me in PM to claim their prizes.

Back