Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
:woohoo1::cooldance::woohoo1: Howdy my fellow gellies! Thank you for swingin' by to oggle and vote for your fav's in this year's annual Competition- :thanks:

>>> THIS THREAD IS FOR THE PHOTOSENSITIVE VOTING POLL <<<
This year was rougher ride than usual for several of us, all part of the OD grow deal though... Sun baked Goods for the Win! :cools:
My thanks to all who participated, it's become a true tradition and I always look forward to seeing you fine folks come back year after year, and we all enjoy the new competitors swaggering into the mix to keep it fresh and competitive! :cool1:

:greencheck: There are 2 Polls, one for autoflowers, live and dry bud, and one for photo's, so please visit both - :biggrin:

-- VOTING DETAILS: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

.... Winner is determined by the combined live and dry votes....

:woohoo1::cooldance::woohoo1: Howdy my fellow gellies! Thank you for swingin' by to oggle and vote for your fav's in this year's annual Competition- :thanks:

>>> THIS THREAD IS FOR THE PHOTOSENSITIVE VOTING POLL <<<
This year was rougher ride than usual for several of us, all part of the OD grow deal though... Sun baked Goods for the Win! :cools:
My thanks to all who participated, it's become a true tradition and I always look forward to seeing you fine folks come back year after year, and we all enjoy the new competitors swaggering into the mix to keep it fresh and competitive! :cool1:

:greencheck: There are 2 Polls, one for autoflowers, live and dry bud, and one for photo's, so please visit both - :biggrin:

-- VOTING DETAILS: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

.... Winner is determined by the combined live and dry votes....

think u messed up slightly on the dry picz, lol....the picz for jean-o & prague gorilla love are the same bud :doh: jus sayin.... ;) ppp

Yup, thanks for the proof read guys!
bag o shame.jpg
:haha:

Just got done voting and it wasn't an easy to choose cause you all did an awesome job with them Happy Voting Growmie's!

Back