Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
:woohoo1::cooldance::woohoo1: Howdy my fellow gellies! Thank you for swingin' by to oggle and vote for your fav's in this year's annual Competition- :thanks:

>>> THIS THREAD IS FOR THE AUTOFLOWER VOTING POLL <<<

This year was rougher ride than usual for several of us, all part of the OD grow deal though... Sun baked Goods for the Win! :cools:
My thanks to all who participated, it's become a true tradition and I always look forward to seeing you fine folks come back year after year, and we all enjoy the new competitors swaggering into the mix to keep it fresh and competitive! :cool1:

:greencheck: There are 2 Polls, one for autoflowers, live and dry bud, and one for photo's, so please visit both - :biggrin:

-- VOTING DETAILS: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

.... Winner is determined by the combined live and dry votes....

:yay1:Alllrighty then, time to declare the winners! :bravo:

@MasonJarOG @Jean-O @Prague guerilla love @Kyote

Looks like Mason smashed it with Gnome's 301, a damn nice looking auto indeed... 39 votes
Prague' placed 2nd at 27 votes
Kyote 3rd with 22 votes...

:ladies: Nicely done you guys! Congrad's to the winners, and thanks to all who joined the annual OD Auto-Photo Comp - :jointman:

I'll get with y'all in PM shortly to figure out prize specifics... We have Jean-O, Twenty20Mendo and Laughing Hyena for starters, maybe some other choice stuff from a private stash....:wiz:

Excellent job to everyone who played along this year. The winners can PM me to claim their prize beans. I'm looking forward to more fun in the sun next summer!

Congrats Everyone and Thank you for the rep slaps

Back