The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Waira update on the outdoor photoperiods
Speed Racer is stacking up some furry flowers and looking very nice.
20230908_172500.jpg
20230908_172515.jpg

Devils Lettuce about the same just stacking up some beautiful flowers.
20230908_172520.jpg
20230908_172527.jpg
20230908_172535.jpg

Skunk Hero has a shifting aroma going from a Mellon Bubblegum to a soft Skunk and gas with hints of Mellon. Just frosty AF. And stacked to the brim with flowers.
20230908_172540.jpg
20230908_172609.jpg

I definitely have a nice staggered harvest this year... it should make getting everything down a bit easier this year.

Attachments

• 20230908_172546.jpg
    20230908_172546.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Update GTG
:smokeout: Hope y'all are staying high.:baked::vibes::headbang:

@Waira
Your girls are looking great.:cheers: But I don't remember seeing your Asian Haze in this last group of pics? She was my darling.
You didn't harvest her already did you?

Man...The weather here just sucks... Rain, rainy and raining, as well as Overcast skies dark as 💩! Aaaa Ugh🤬🌨️...Seriously though it's been so dark today that it's like Hawthorne forest from The Lord of the rings, just stupid dark.

But the girls are looking good though. I'm sure they would love some sun though.

Citrus super Haze.
Gave her a good trimming a few days ago and through on her fish net dress. :drool:
Her buds are small yet, she may not harvest until near the end of October.

Before trimming
IMG_20230908_072645464~3.jpg

After and netting
IMG_20230910_173744270.jpg
IMG_20230910_221719836~2.jpg

Fire OG Kush

About the same with this girl too. I didn't trim her yet but she did get her fish net dress though. :spels:

IMG_20230908_072421902~2.jpg
IMG_20230910_173653603~2.jpg
IMG_20230910_221923507~2.jpg

:shooty:

Skunk Hero 22 F1
She really didn't necessarily need any trimming. A little bit but not much. I think I picked a few leaves off. This particular seeds different than last year's seed. Just to the effect it has more leafage on it than what the one last year had. The colors hopefully will see them, I don't know?

IMG_20230908_072524303~2.jpg
IMG_20230910_173455317.jpg
IMG_20230910_221935837.jpg

:headbang::d5:

The other girls are looking great...

IMG_20230910_222024063.jpg
IMG_20230910_173628789.jpg
IMG_20230910_221851736.jpg
IMG_20230910_221904671.jpg
IMG_20230910_222110629.jpg

Everybody's girls are looking real good.👊👽 hopefully everybody finishes out pretty well without getting a bunch of fungus and bud rot this year.

:vibes::toke::smokeout:

@Waira weaklee update time

Chopped Blood Lemon Skunk yesterday so only Texada Time Warp left..
ttw 9-14.jpg

Frosting up nicely
ttw 9-14a.jpg

Happy grows all :pass:

>>> Just for fun, here's that late started Funky Miracle (T20M)
I think she's gonna steal the beauty queen Tiara, she has such a nice body and the small 9-finger fans gives a some great aesthetics! 'This is a also a week old, she's put on a bit more stretch and is budding up quickly... She'll keep me on my toes in this 5gal pot, and I hope she's done with stretching- :eek1:
View attachment 1630995View attachment 1630996View attachment 1630997
Damn it man! I'm a sucker for structure and I like hers!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I do like those buds on UEL (Ultra Early Love).

Sorry folks, it has been 20 days since my last post. I have been going thru a mental “funk” is all I can describe it as… I suppose it could be depression but I don’t think so. Just no drive to do anything but the necessary day to day.

On to the update…
Day 161 for my runner, Errors Blackjack FAST. Nice looking plant so far and the healthiest of my od girls. Leaf structure is def sativa leaning with this hybrid and seems to be stacking along that line as well. Thinking by the end of sept it will be done. Or early Oct. can’t wait…
IMG_3370.jpeg
IMG_3371.jpeg
IMG_3372.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
IMG_3374.jpeg

That’s all for now…

Taking down the Cream Cheeze F1Fv. Wowza this was a successful test outdoor for this cultivar. She packs quite a punch with effects. Super energetic and great for my pains. The terps are a wild even blend of the RBF auto, Blue Cheese auto, and Zkittlez photo that is some of the tastiest flower I've had outdoors in a while with a creamy, skunky, Blueberry, peppery flavor. She was stacked with tons of large colas. I probably cold have gone another week into flower but she was getting ravished by bugs n I was starting to worry about rot so she is coming down over this next week.
:drool: I'd call that a success! The aroma must be amazing, so wish I could have a whiff... :smokeit:
Good speed too, considering her size/in-ground planted... This is a good contender for a smaller pot volume speed test!

Wise to take her when you did, fucking vermin bugs make wounds for the Rots to get access- :nono:
...caterpillars are an absolute bitch this year for me, Bt helps but the egg laying hasn't stopped so it's a war, not a battle!
@Waira update on the outdoor photoperiods
Speed Racer is stacking up some furry flowers and looking very nice.
Wow, she ain't foolin' around now! Neat budding, lots of mini-colas stacked along the branch nodes - :cool1:
I hope she holds that aroma profile through dry/cure!
Skunk Hero has a shifting aroma going from a Mellon Bubblegum to a soft Skunk and gas with hints of Mellon. Just frosty AF. And stacked to the brim with flowers.
...ditto! melon notes especially, love that smell...
Devil's Lettuce aroma, what's that like again? she's chunking up nicely too....

I definitely have a nice staggered harvest this year... it should make getting everything down a bit easier this year.
This is a real treat as well, I hate getting jammed up in Trim Jail! :rofl::deadhorse:.... looks like mine are doing the same...

Your girls are looking great.:cheers: But I don't remember seeing your Asian Haze in this last group of pics? She was my darling.
You didn't harvest her already did you?
Thanks bro'- :pighug:.... I posted her alone a few pages back before the others... I got Chop Eyes on her this week, maybe tomorrow even!
Man...The weather here just sucks... Rain, rainy and raining, as well as Overcast skies dark as 💩! Aaaa Ugh🤬🌨️...Seriously though it's been so dark today that it's like Hawthorne forest from The Lord of the rings, just stupid dark.
A weird late foggy/overcast season here, so I hear ya! RH% is high, the Rots lurking....:eek1:
Nice work on the final trim and trellising :greenthumb:...well set for last stage here! Those long spears will need the support, hopefully no crap weather will put that to the test...:goodluck:
This particular seeds different than last year's seed. Just to the effect it has more leafage on it than what the one last year had. The colors hopefully will see them, I don't know?
I'd say weather and pheno' diff's are in play here,... that for sure is a different pheno that usual!
Love the night shots GTG, man does she have some serious spears, a lot of stretch on this girl...

Who's the unnamed girl, 2rd from the last pic? Very nice! :d5:

@Waira weaklee update time

Chopped Blood Lemon Skunk yesterday so only Texada Time Warp left..
She looks great Kyote, really picked up the pace the last 2 weeks! A solid finish ahead - :woohoo1:... how's she smellin'?

Sorry folks, it has been 20 days since my last post. I have been going thru a mental “funk” is all I can describe it as… I suppose it could be depression but I don’t think so. Just no drive to do anything but the necessary day to day.

On to the update…
Day 161 for my runner, Errors Blackjack FAST. Nice looking plant so far and the healthiest of my od girls. Leaf structure is def sativa leaning with this hybrid and seems to be stacking along that line as well. Thinking by the end of sept it will be done. Or early Oct. can’t wait…
No worries Jp,.... I was wondering what was up and just hoping weather didn't cream your girls like last year... :nono:
Funk happens, you'll shake it off soon enough! :pighug:
They look well set in bud, so fingers crossed for a nice Fall finish out your way- :thumbsup:

An update for me- :jointman:

UEL and Miss K' are done and drying, and as mentioned I got Chop Eyes on Asian Haze!
She's doing that typical late stacking that Thai/Haze NLD tend to do, so the main body of trich's will do the talking on ripeness... Sunday or Tuesday I'm thinking... these pics are from the 12th, BTW...

>>> Asian Haze semi-auto
ahz1.jpg
ahz3.jpg
ahz9.jpg
ahz6.jpg
ahz8.jpg
ahz7.jpg
ahz4.jpg

>>> Humboldt Afghani heirloom ...man does she smell delish', all berry punch and bit of incense!
haf1.jpg
haf4.jpg
haf5.jpg
haf6.jpg
haf7.jpg

An update for me- :jointman:

UEL and Miss K' are done and drying, and as mentioned I got Chop Eyes on Asian Haze!
She's doing that typical late stacking that Thai/Haze NLD tend to do, so the main body of trich's will do the talking on ripeness... Sunday or Tuesday I'm thinking... these pics are from the 12th, BTW...

>>> Asian Haze semi-auto
View attachment 1632375View attachment 1632376View attachment 1632377View attachment 1632378View attachment 1632379View attachment 1632380View attachment 1632381

like i said -> ur all a buncha fuckin showoffz :nono: ppp

Back