The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

:bump: :thanks:@WildBill for the :slap:

Yup harvest=trimm jail that's for sure. :deadhorse:

I have gotten use to it though over the years now. Only Because I do a lot of trim work. As a freelance trimmer for a couple of growers, I trim quite frequently and a lot of weight.

With the outside pruning and trimming. I like to do mine standing up outside. Even in the rain and at night with a head light on. :baked:
For whatever reason I move pretty fast like that. I can use both hands now with scissors in both. I do it like this because it's all still on the stock. I've really not heard of anybody else doing it like this. So I kind of dubbed it (the technique) as " live trimming" and that's because I can trim it down to practically harvesting, to the hanger line or to however you dry your weed.

But the bud can remain alive. So if I don't get a chance to get to it right away for harvest then It can remain alive still. So within a day or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or even 7 days. It stays alive. It allows me time so I can still harvest alone and still get it done.
I don't have to depend on anybody else to help out.

This is a pretty large crop for me to do by myself this year. But I have no one to help this year. No one to give me scissor time. :haha::oops1:
😂
It's not their fault though.
I really haven't asked anybody to help this year.

My buddy who did offer he's working so many hours just now. it really conflicts with him. So I told him not to worry about it when he gets Time come on by. But there's always the second part of the harvest and that'll be the debucking and the finish trimming, is where we can sit drink beer and party a little bit while watching TV probably a game or something. :pass::cheers::d5::headbang:

I'm practically done anyways with the live trimming.
I've got about 18 hours into all the trimming done so far.

That includes harvesting 5 plants totally, and live trimming 2 that are mostly ready for harvest.

I still have 3 more to live trim and harvest yet. Maybe another 4 hours :grin:

I'd love to see what you could grow down there in Texas with all that sun you have and the experience you got. You outside, I bet you could grow some organic monsters.:growing::WTF::joy:

Last plant standing this year in the outdoor run. One of the volunteers from last year. I'm pretty sure this is the HoneySkunk F1. Hopefully it will make it all the way. It's getting down into the low 40s at night n the colors are really popping... it smells terrific like a black pepper n sweet melon gas mixture.
20231011_171447.jpg
20231011_171430.jpg
20231011_171434.jpg
20231011_171442.jpg

Attachments

• 20231011_171442.jpg
    20231011_171442.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
@Waira
Hi everybody!:salute:I'm very sorry to longer absence.:rolleyes1: This season is realy severe :hothot:.We was have abnormaly high temperatures at start autum in Czechia 20-25C°!I was never seen that warm weather in this period!:eek1:

This is unplanned part harvest of TROPICANNA POISON FAST in 20.September before four days of planned harvest.Buds was be too much heavy and stem was be split.😫Trichoms was be mostly white,luckily.In any case not optimal process of harvesting. 😄
Normal structure is maybe better for growing without support.
20230918_071307.jpg
20230920_070709.jpg
20230920_071938.jpg
20230920_071953.jpg
20230920_070933.jpg
20230920_071800.jpg
20230920_073220.jpg
20230920_073137.jpg
20230920_102847.jpg
20230920_123617.jpg
20230920_120823.jpg
20230920_113210.jpg
20230920_113148.jpg
20230920_113249.jpg
20230921_100904.jpg

So, it doesn’t look like I’ll have anything to show for the dry bud pic, musta over dried the blackjack fast… ran it through the bowl trimmer and turned it all into joint material. Not that I’m pissed, I’ll either roll all joints with it or run it for bubble hash. Either way, it was a crap season here and lost about a 1/4 of that plant to bud rot/mold. Just happy I got something out of it. Berry chem smell to it. Sweet and pungent.

So, it doesn’t look like I’ll have anything to show for the dry bud pic, musta over dried the blackjack fast… ran it through the bowl trimmer and turned it all into joint material. Not that I’m pissed, I’ll either roll all joints with it or run it for bubble hash. Either way, it was a crap season here and lost about a 1/4 of that plant to bud rot/mold. Just happy I got something out of it. Berry chem smell to it. Sweet and pungent.
This was an extremely tough season all around I believe. I ended up getting a bit of bud rot also luckily I didn't end up with any PM. The whole season was wonky though, extra long cold spell at the start no rain to speak of pretty much then unseasonably warm days with cold nights to finish flowering...
Glad you were able to at least get something from your time.

This was an extremely tough season all around I believe. I ended up getting a bit of bud rot also luckily I didn't end up with any PM. The whole season was wonky though, extra long cold spell at the start no rain to speak of pretty much then unseasonably warm days with cold nights to finish flowering...
Glad you were able to at least get something from your time.
Yeah, was a wet spring and when we did hit summer, it was hot and dry then pre-fall has been cold and wet. Perfect conditions for mold and rot. Only two of my OD plants seem to be untouched by mold. But buds never really "grew" big

Yeah, was a wet spring and when we did hit summer, it was hot and dry then pre-fall has been cold and wet. Perfect conditions for mold and rot. Only two of my OD plants seem to be untouched by mold. But buds never really "grew" big
The outdoor seems to always be ever challenging with new n different obstacles to overcome. I always go into the season with anticipation of losing a fair bit by the end. I almost always loose at least 1 plant, this year I lost 4 from the raccoons never seen that coming lol. I think the outdoor challenges make a better indoor grower however, so some struggle is good imo. Figuring out how to beat the bud rot has been tough. I used RotBlock again this year and still lost a bit due to rot but probably would have been much worse without it.

Harvest Cherry Apple fritter
Harvest pics of the Cherry Apple fritter (photo). :toke: TY @Kyoteand @420Forever for the harvest points but the Brain Damage plant had a severe case of bugs so she is in the compost pile.
I think many of the bugs came from the fence wood :shrug:but many may have hitch hiked with the many ants around ?
Anywho that's farming would have been nice for her to be like the indoor Brain damage plant I grew that I loved :coffee2:

Attachments

• Cherry Apple fritter before chop.JPG
    Cherry Apple fritter before chop.JPG
    340.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Cherry Apple fritter.JPG
    Cherry Apple fritter.JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 13
  • sign.JPG
    sign.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 10
  • hanging upside down.JPG
    hanging upside down.JPG