Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Do you recall when it flipped and how long to finish?

the flip alwayz happenz middle of august here & i brought her down on nov 7th........but that ain't exactly what an islander wantz to hear, eh-? :rofl: :pighug: ppp

My secret weapon. Pulverized dairy cow manure, bedding and waste hay/feed.
Topped dressed 20 raised beds in the veggie garden via the wheel borrow. 7-8 tractor loads in the orchard cannabis patch.
Shoveled 2 truck loads today, my arms feel like their 100 pounds all of a sudden.
100% organic from start to finish.

20240426_162631[1].jpg

the flip alwayz happenz middle of august here & i brought her down on nov 7th........but that ain't exactly what an islander wantz to hear, eh-? :rofl: :pighug: ppp
ya sheesh.. would have to light dep starting mid June an i ain't gonna do that :nono:

My secret weapon. Pulverized dairy cow manure, bedding and waste hay/feed.
Topped dressed 20 raised beds in the veggie garden via the wheel borrow. 7-8 tractor loads in the orchard cannabis patch.
Shoveled 2 truck loads today, my arms feel like their 100 pounds all of a sudden.
100% organic from start to finish.

giveView attachment 1679432

How much top dress do you put on your garden beds? And i was digging around in me seed vault and found some Twisted Menagerie F3 seeds. Don't know if they are still viable though...will give em a soak in another month and find out :biggrin:

How much top dress do you put on your garden beds? And i was digging around in me seed vault and found some Twisted Menagerie F3 seeds. Don't know if they are still viable though...will give em a soak in another month and find out :biggrin:
I put a couple inches on and rake it in. No quite a no till but close. I till it in with the tractor for the cannabis , melon/pumpkin and sweet corn patches. I tried growing cannabis in 55 gallon bags for a couple years after legalization but I couldn't ever leave for more than a night. They would start wilting in less than 2 days during the hot summer days. So I switched to growing in the ground and improving the soil here which is 98% sand. Most of the plants showed what I think was calcium deficiency last year. Hope to see less of that this year.

I enjoy Menagerie in the evening :baked:
Happy growing!

@Weed Warrior hey bud are you going to be able to jump in on this outdoor battle this year? It would be great to see you grow some monster trees again!
I would certainly love @Weed Warrior participation. He encouraged me the first year I did this comp and I’ve been doing it ever since. I saved seeds that were generated from that winner.

@Waira def like to support different people in different ways. GSG’s have been involved with a lot of different t breeders and even some of our Afn folks have used their genetics is some of their strains. All about finding a really good strain for my geo that finishes earlier and disease resistant.

Here are the moms for my clone stock… I will be entering clones as my photoperiod entries. These are 2 each of 3thirteen Citrus Milf and Apple Bottom fems. I will be waiting to do autos later as to maximize light.
IMG_3625.jpeg

That’s all for now folks. Will be getting these planted in solos today.

Back