The Big Battle Thread 2. Leg Germ code AFN 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have a poll for these when the last plant is harvested!

Do I really need a SSSC Poll? or are you guys messing with me?
View attachment 1265794
your the one whos started posting polls these were all just meant to be grow and shows this year as far as i knew ask the @mongol and going forward next year was going to be a new start that's why we put the help thread up I'm sorry bro but I'm so confused

your the one whos started posting polls these were all just meant to be grow and shows this year as far as i knew ask the @mongol and going forward next year was going to be a new start that's why we put the help thread up I'm sorry bro but I'm so confused
Well I had nothing to do with the Big Battle thread so I have/had no real idea what was going on. No way would I go and try to figure out what was or was not supposed to be. When @Mossy asked me to make polls - I make polls.

No matter what it will be a little bit of fun and there is no harm in putting up pictures of the cannabis we grow.

Well I had nothing to do with the Big Battle thread so I have/had no real idea what was going on. No way would I go and try to figure out what was or was not supposed to be. When @Mossy asked me to make polls - I make polls.

No matter what it will be a little bit of fun and there is no harm in putting up pictures of the cannabis we grow.
I'm just trying to not have your head burned out as the rules are changing like the wind and i appreciate your effort and big man hugs bro :bighug:

There were only 3 of us that entered the SSSC battle from what I can tell. So a final poll probably wouldn't amount to much.

Question though... why call them battles if they're just show cases?
because they were running to plan at some stage then we had about 4 battle staff so if I'm honest they were nearly scrapped totally that's why we now have a name change and we have recruited more help for next year .also the show and grows can be started any time of year just like are sssc ones as I'm in 2 separate ones now and one when you were growing your we were in the bigger thread growing the auto creepers

There were only 3 of us that entered the SSSC battle from what I can tell. So a final poll probably wouldn't amount to much.

Question though... why call them battles if they're just show cases?
We are transitioning out of battles to Grow and Show because that is what management wants us to do. The past battle format was too labor intensive and we lost way too many moderators due to the stress. It was way to much work trying to keep up. The site needs to work well for everyone including those of us that keep this shyte together. You might think we were stoners. Oh wait we are :pass: :smokeout::dizzy::pimp::bong::doc1: ripped3.png

Thanks lads. I can appreciate its been a mind scrambler trying to pick this up and sort it out at this stage. Thanks for all your efforts :thumbsup: :baked:

Thanks lads. I can appreciate its been a mind scrambler trying to pick this up and sort it out at this stage. Thanks for all your efforts :thumbsup: :baked:
That is not what has my mind scrambled. As mentioned before all screw-ups are to be blamed on Panama Red Dabs Dabs3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back