The Big Battle Thread 2. Leg Germ code AFN 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever
@AJrexxx
@Autoseeds.com
@AutoWonders
@Bigg Al
@BombSeeds
@Boognelson87
@Bubble D
@Buddy73
@Chronic_passion
@derek420colorado
@Fast Buds Heather
@Feenix
@Fitzy
@Ganjaholickz
@Garage_Grower
@Growtogrow
@HighnDry
@JohnEMad
@L0wbob2017
@Lilly_of_the_Zoo
@MaD BuDz
@Mañ'O'Green
@Mary Djayne
@Master_gRoshi
@MesaBoogie
@Mikis
@Mossy
@MR magoo
@nizmoKush
@Only1Sky
@pop22
@PotDaddy
@Proph
@Ribbzzy
@Sleeper143
@smokeyfromau
@SOOTDAWG
@Splitty37
@St. Tom
@STICKY_RESIN
@Trichome farmer
@Trooperwife
@TxRebel/Mark
@Vapo
@Waira
@Wico
@Global Moderators
@Cultivators

I hope this tags everyone that may need to be in the polls for all of these Cultivations!
Zamnesia, AutoSeeds, Fast Buds, Female Seeds photo, Female Seeds Auto, Seedstockers, Bomb Seeds and Dinafem.

I have made a polling thread for each of them in the "Live grow battles forum" Please post your final picture according to the rules for that grow.

I will open the polls for voting on Thursday December 24th after I have my breakfast and Espresso. They will close midnight December 31, 2020 automatically.

Please chit-chat in this thread and not the polling threads. It just makes it easier for a stoner to get it done right the first try:crying:

Good luck to all of the entrants. :goodluck:

Wasn’t it both dinafem and hso?? ;)
I never got my seeds but am following this thread cuz where my updates woulda went had I got them!
Yes but we still have some HSO growing - I think? , I promised no time frame on that one for so many reasons. Photos can take longer than the overseas post ---- not! but maybe?

Ohh man I need to find those pictures if I even have em cuz its been a couple months :baked: .. probably the this thread has them ill check tmrw

Yes but we still have some HSO growing - I think? , I promised no time frame on that one for so many reasons. Photos can take longer than the overseas post ---- not! but maybe?
Yes HSO is another one but they sent out 2 kind of seeds. Autos and photos . I got the photoperiod Chocolate Mint OG and some got the auto. I'm still growing mines and its photoperiod. Still got 5 weeks left on her.

Thank you for all your help!

@420Forever
@AJrexxx
@Autoseeds.com
@AutoWonders
@Bigg Al
@BombSeeds
@Boognelson87
@Bubble D
@Buddy73
@Chronic_passion
@derek420colorado
@Fast Buds Heather
@Feenix
@Fitzy
@Ganjaholickz
@Garage_Grower
@Growtogrow
@HighnDry
@JohnEMad
@L0wbob2017
@Lilly_of_the_Zoo
@MaD BuDz
@Mañ'O'Green
@Mary Djayne
@Master_gRoshi
@MesaBoogie
@Mikis
@Mossy
@MR magoo
@nizmoKush
@Only1Sky
@pop22
@PotDaddy
@Proph
@Ribbzzy
@Sleeper143
@smokeyfromau
@SOOTDAWG
@Splitty37
@St. Tom
@STICKY_RESIN
@Trichome farmer
@Trooperwife
@TxRebel/Mark
@Vapo
@Waira
@Wico
@Global Moderators
@Cultivators

I hope this tags everyone that may need to be in the polls for all of these Cultivations!
Zamnesia, AutoSeeds, Fast Buds, Female Seeds photo, Female Seeds Auto, Seedstockers, Bomb Seeds and Dinafem.

I have made a polling thread for each of them in the "Live grow battles forum" Please post your final picture according to the rules for that grow.

I will open the polls for voting on Thursday December 24th after I have my breakfast and Espresso. They will close midnight December 31, 2020 automatically.

Please chit-chat in this thread and not the polling threads. It just makes it easier for a stoner to get it done right the first try:crying:

Good luck to all of the entrants. :goodluck:

Hang on folks, I know its beyond confusing, but not all 2020 grow battles were documented in this Big Battle Thread 2 Leg.
Dinafem and HSO ran their own discreet contest threads.

Dinafem was introduced and signed up in: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-battle-beginning-4-20-for-all-comers.76496/
See page-20 Post # 195 for full contestant listing.
Then it has been administered by @St. Tom and journaled in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-2020-upcoming-battle.78492/
Also, each contestant is required to provide detailing progress in their own dedicated journals in the Dinafem section.

The same is true for HSO. It is administered by @Mañ'O'Green and chronicled in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hso-2020-grow-off.78488/

Both battles were seed sponsored by Dinafem & Hso respectively. They were supposed to finish at the end of October (Halloween), but that date was tossed out since the seed shipments were horrendously delayed by Covid interruptions.

Hang on folks, I know its beyond confusing, but not all 2020 grow battles were documented in this Big Battle Thread 2 Leg.
Dinafem and HSO ran their own discreet contest threads.

Dinafem was introduced and signed up in: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-battle-beginning-4-20-for-all-comers.76496/
See page-20 Post # 195 for full contestant listing.
Then it has been administered by @St. Tom and journaled in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-2020-upcoming-battle.78492/
Also, each contestant is required to provide detailing progress in their own dedicated journals in the Dinafem section.

The same is true for HSO. It is administered by @Mañ'O'Green and chronicled in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hso-2020-grow-off.78488/

Both battles were seed sponsored by Dinafem & Hso respectively. They were supposed to finish at the end of October (Halloween), but that date was tossed out since the seed shipments were horrendously delayed by Covid interruptions.
as far as i was concerned there weren't no polls for most of the battles and deffo not the hso and dinafem as they started very late and sent out after the covid 1st lockdown and some people never got seeds and those who did weve got 5 finishers up to now

Yes HSO is another one but they sent out 2 kind of seeds. Autos and photos . I got the photoperiod Chocolate Mint OG and some got the auto. I'm still growing mines and its photoperiod. Still got 5 weeks left on her.
We will have a poll for these when the last plant is harvested!

Do I really need a SSSC Poll? or are you guys messing with me?
Looking.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back