Oh well I will give it a shot I am ordering now lets hope they are here by then. I just placed a order for some C4 GSC. They have express shipping things are looking good for the 7th

Last edited:
Button pressing fun is done!:hookah:
Some great girls on show...Nice work chaps/chapess's!:greenthumb:

Wow iv got my:naughtystep: in this better pull out all stops in the final i refuse to hand my belt over without a fight lol:condom:

I have 3 g14s and one green crack left however I'm going to use that probably in September will you guys be running the contest again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have 3G for teens and one green crack left however I'm going to use that probably in September will you guys be running the contest again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You have until the 7th to jump into the second leg of this contest.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

It looks like the field of five is decided!!! Congratulations guys... Well deserved!!:worship::cheers:[emoji144]:pass:
I'm seeing 3 clear winners and 3 tied at 2 votes, for six total. One of the three that are tied at 2 is my plant and I withdraw so thats your 5.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Back