Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Well done!
Surely promising line to come:)
Peace!

sweet man sounds like some kick ass auto projects :smokebuds: If you dont mind me asking where did you source your Triangle kush cut from thats a local hometown cut thats still pretty closely hoarded around my way .

it sounds dodgy but I have a guy in the uk who knows a guy stateside with some good connects, before coming and during our time here we get a care package now and again.
I fully trust the legitimacy of everything we are lucky enough to have a play with though, i do my research as best as I can though.

Our boss, so to speak is a personal friend of scott (rare dankness) who has done some work with the TK , so I'd like to get a line in to him, or get him to the farm if possible :)

we will see how the project unfolds, f1's of that cross and others will be started in the coming weeks, cheers

Reactions: Rus
Those are some hairy nugs. Nice work.

I will aim to set down the details of another project tonight: hubbabubbatelescope :) keep your eyes peeled.
hope everyone is good out there.
mitch :)

Reactions: Rus
Sorry for the delay, here she is guys.

Hubbabubbatelescope (bubblegum cut x W.W AF)

A special cutting made it's way to my collection from eastern europe. A 90's serious seeds bubblegum. Very high quality, tight dense nugs not massive individually but as a whole the plant is a great producer, branchy structure, but of course the best thing is the taste and smell. Complete bubblegummy yummyness. it's an indica leaning plant, with a zig zaggy structure. I made a few photo period crosses to the same cut, but really there isn't much room for improvement with her.

Apparantly, 100's of other bubblegums from serious stock were grown out a few years ago to find a male and female similar to this cut to work from, and none matched this cutting.

This was crossed to a nice W.W male, In the W.W AF line I look for the perfect hybrid pheno's between the indica and sativa leaning plants.
The nice branchy structure and fast growth rate, but with fast flowering buds to match.

From the batch of the F1's we grew out, there was one standout plant, that reeeked of bubblegum and was the chosen girl to hit up for F2's.

I can see this becoming a personal favourite of mine for a long time to come.

I have fond memories of bubblegum, as it was the first weed I ever bought in a coffee shop in Amsterdam a long time ago, and I had 4 naps in one day as a result :)

In the F2's, the plants show good resistance to stunting and stress and have superior vigour and size to the older school of dwarf AF lines. They appear to not be at all finicky with feeding requirements and for people who have not grown AF's it could be a great strain to turn them on to our world of AF's.

I would like to stabilise them to a size of 2 feet tall over the generations (with restrictive potting) and a yield of 2+oz per plant. They look like perfect candidates for training and should prove a very versatile tool and strain in our Autoflower arsenal!

Here are a few pics of midflower:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture268935-hubbabubbatelescope-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture268932-hubbabubbatelescope2-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture268933-hubbabubbatelescope3-small.jpg

and a picture from just before harvest:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture268934-hubbabubbatelescope-harvest-small.jpg

I will dig out some buds of her later today and show you guys.
cheers for now, mitch

Looks awesome Mitch...:thumbs::smokebuds:

DUDE that is the best strain name EVER LOL Hubbabubbatelescope I get it..I love the TPB They even have a new season online woot lol Bubbles is the man lol Hop digity:Cushty::High 5::grat::slap:LET ME KNOW when they come out so I can SHOW them off to my Friends and MOM lol that will be so fun LOL watching Trailer park boys and smoking Hubbabubbatelescope LOL

Last edited:
That is simple to set up if you know someone below you with some and a clear line of sight!:tiphat:

Last edited:
Back