Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Badass Mitch.:Cushty: Ya ever get net up in them mountains?

Hey man good to see you here!
Yes, eventually after about 6 months of trying we suceeded getting a connection via satelite. Thesedays I'm just struggling to find the time to use it !

Thanks guys, I'll try and get these updates coming as and when.
Peace, Mitch

Here are a few shots of the HBTS, this stash got raped :) So just some little nugs to show.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture269505-hbts-buds-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture269504-hbts-buds2-small.jpg

DUDE that is the best strain name EVER LOL Hubbabubbatelescope I get it..I love the TPB They even have a new season online woot lol Bubbles is the man lol Hop digity:Cushty::High 5::grat::slap:LET ME KNOW when they come out so I can SHOW them off to my Friends and MOM lol that will be so fun LOL watching Trailer park boys and smoking Hubbabubbatelescope LOL

Thanks man, we are big fans of the boys here at the farm, anticipating season 8!
I think a big indoor run of all our current strains for release will commence in early november fingers crossed. So keep an eye out in early 2014.
cheers, mitch

You should email them on their site and let them know..maybe it will be in an episode lol who knows? They seem crazy like that lol..Hell Ill do it for you LOL..get an afn TPB thing going LOL THAT WOULD BE BOMB LOL:smokebuds:The NUGS LOOK SO GOOD great colors and frosty to boot Hop digity:smokeit:Dont under estimate the power of E-mail LOL:dance2:

You should email them on their site and let them know..maybe it will be in an episode lol who knows? They seem crazy like that lol..Hell Ill do it for you LOL..get an afn TPB thing going LOL THAT WOULD BE BOMB LOL:smokebuds:The NUGS LOOK SO GOOD great colors and frosty to boot Hop digity:smokeit:Dont under estimate the power of E-mail LOL:dance2:

thanks for the positive feedback :)
It could be worth emailing the boys , you never know!

Sorry everyone i've been MIA, we've been processing like mad men over here, combined with a short break away.

Next on the mephisto new Autoflower project list is: Steel City Blues, here is the info :)

Sheffield Blues cut x P.I AF Male

The Blues is a cutting we hold in the highest regard. It's has been around in the North of england since the 90's. It has a potent sedative effect, pretty zombifying. An incredibly strong smell, and an amazing taste. If you are growing or smoking this strain, without being careful, everyone will know about it.
It's rumoured to be an old Northern Lights x Blueberry, but personally I think it is a variant like the exodus cheese, herelding from a skunk #1. It's zig-zaggy structure, and flower formation is exactly the same as UK cheese, it yields better though and can purple up under the correct environment.
The nugs are tight, not massive, but the plant makes branches upon branches so the total yield is a decent one.
If we had only been able to bring one cut to spain to work with, this would have been it.
Often it needs support, and is a great candidate for training.
This strain, as many of the older cuts are, is pretty much bomb proof.

Sadly, we didn't get to chance to make many photographs during the F1 run. But we certainly be on it documenting this one during the next stages.

We found one perfect plant to make f3's that exhibited all the Blues traits in a small AF package.
The end project aim, is to have a commercial quality AF in seed form of our favourite photoperiod strain.
When we have stabilised this cross I plan a backcross to 'the livers' an alternative blues strain which is even further off the charts :) , then I will begin the process once again.

Here's a little sneak peak, and tomorrow I will photograph a few dry buds.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture273951-ssb-small.jpg

Cheers all, Mitch

NIce that one lil bud looks good..dame teaser lol It most be something special if you would have chosen it as THE ONE! :Holy Moly:

But yea serious the TPB have new season online on swearnet.com I think..and I bet we could get them to feature it or smoke it or something lol sorry it just sounds so fun to me and doable :hug:

A few little buds from our S.S.B stash :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture274268-ssb2-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture274267-ssb3-small.jpg

As you can see, the buds from this phenotype display some colour, there were some low temps, but it also was evident in the majority of the f2 girls.
However we will be selecting predominently for green girls.

cheers, mitch :)

Oh man I like the color ..it adds to the smoke in your brain lol again you tease us lol Here are bud pics but not the pheno you may sell LOL Why do you want to torture me its so frosty.:High 5::Cushty:

Oh man I like the color ..it adds to the smoke in your brain lol again you tease us lol Here are bud pics but not the pheno you may sell LOL Why do you want to torture me its so frosty.:High 5::Cushty:

We will aim to seperate the strain into two lines over time, for colour fans and green fans :) time will tell. But i'm glad you like them!
Cheers , and more updates soon!
Mitch

Back