The RSO Chat Thread -- Phoenix Tears, Hemp Oil, Cannabis Oil, Rick Simpson Oil, etc...

I just wanna throw this down here for safety sake:

i would think a microwave would actually be safe... but I'd highly recommend against it unless they are Extremely experienced with Waveguides and microwave frequencies and their characteristics into different materials and temps... i would also be concerned... given the 500 - 1000 watts of RF radiation... about changing molecular structures...

an example I can think of... is say... oil or butter on top of water... in a microwave... you could heat the water to steaming point... blowing the oil off the top when it reaches vaporization and pressure temps... I've heard of this before... comes with a side of severe burns and a main course of hospital stay... not cool.

CERTAINLY, ALCOHOLS, NAPTHAS, ISOPROPYLS, BUTANES ETC.. SHOULD NOT BE MICROWAVED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF MICROWAVING A BOMB... BAD IDEAD.

that said... there ARE safe ways to use microwaves for some of these processes... but I think it is a bad choice overall when we are seeking the highest quality... for sick people... radiation is known to modify and kill... lets stick with direct heat sources.

LET ME ALSO CAUTION : 190 proof alcohol is also EXTREMELY flammable... treat it equally to Naphtha and or ISO alcohol. whenever you are evapoprting... you should think, "I'M BOILING GASOLINE" cuz the reality is... it is just as dangerous.

Just dont want anyone getting hurt... lets hold ourselves to the standard, "DO NO HARM" even though we are not doctors... we are fellow humans.

ALSO: HOT PLATES /
RICE COOKERS /electric STOVES .....

ordered in their safety

:hot:NEVER OPEN FLAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot:

Last edited:
I will pm you both in a few.... thanks my friends.

one thing I'm focusing on is THC. I know right now its all about CBD... but hear me out..

Rick decarbs his buds. its about the THC with his way. I think THC should be considered more and researched more. specifically Delta 8 & Delta 9 THC cannabinoids...I will drop links to support this theory. I just hadn't gotten that far yet. but since it was brought up I mentioned it now.

also I believe there is more to discover and we will figure out better ways to dial it in ...

for example specific oils for cancer patients and specific oils for those that do indeed need the psychoactive effect for mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, PTSD. we can dial it all in. hey nature made them both Indica and Sativa. they are both here for a reason. IMO. and its always been about THC content when choosing strains for patients who are most severe cases. there is a reason for that. that's what I'm out to find out. I know I'm on the minority when it to this thought process.. but everyday more and more research and other oil experiments I've done with Olive Oil and what I plan to do with coconut oil. that will help back up my theories on that and also another topic I will discuss later on... THC vs CBD. which one is truly more important. Right now in what I'm seeing personally. its THC...

it takes a lot of research imho , ive been looking into it for a long time , some docs say raw in the acid form (thc-a and cbd-a) is best , some say decarbed (thc and cbd) form is best , they are all professionals in their feild and id like to believe them all , but how ? they conflict each other

one thing i believe is certain , they claim in the non psycoactive form you can ingest 600 times the ammount of "medicine" , thats a huge number/difference

but then again , did they come to that conclusion because you actually need 600 times more ?

to this day im still waiting to find a definative answer as to which way is better , but my own personal experience with my uncle is the non heated way is working wonders and he doesnt consume huge amounts , a small scoop with a toothpic before bed and he is lights out

i gave some to my father that i made like i had for years by heating it to evap the solvent , a small bean size amount had my mother almost rushing him to the hospital , sweating profusely , fried out of his mind , halucinating and all , so beware everyone , eating this stuff decarboxilated/heated is or can be far more powerful then smoking it

peace :Cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Subbed in for sure ill be watching the video later when i get some me time and kids arnt running a muck :High 5: Great thread well put also Reb be sure to let me know what works for misses Reb on the neck symptoms. Mine are damaged from c4 to c7 mainly nerve pain in my right arm and leg and also my right eye is blury 70% of the time since the accident :High 5:

good stuff bob...

I tend to think the most natural form would be most effective... anytime we heat / treat / process anything we break down some of it compounds... I know some things need that... but in nature... in natural systwems... THC wouldnt be decarbing itself... I'll bget if we ate a salad of the right strain (or even some in a salad) it would be appropriate for programmed cell apoptis (proper cell death). ALL plants are medicine when grown correctly. Let me be clear... grown corretly = in th natural system as a system as a whole... (with all proper biology and trace elements)

you have genetics... and epigenetics...

genetics think DNA ( or strain)
epigenetics (How the genes are expressed in a given environment)

YAY Rebel..you Go....:Cushty::Cushty::Cushty:

Sending you and your Lady Loads of karma for this Journey...:wiz:

If the Doctors can't Help..we Need to Help Ourselves.

b0b..you get the cs spray to the eyes written up as a Tutorial.
We have a few members with eye problems and it is outside my homework sphere...:coffee break:..so we need to pick Your brains..

YAY Rebel..you Go....:Cushty::Cushty::Cushty:

Sending you and your Lady Loads of karma for this Journey...:wiz:

If the Doctors can't Help..we Need to Help Ourselves.

b0b..you get the cs spray to the eyes written up as a Tutorial.
We have a few members with eye problems and it is outside my homework sphere...:coffee break:..so we need to pick Your brains..

i mentioned it some in my c.s for health reasons thread , but learned/experienced more since then , will add to it soon , thinking/writing thoughts has been very difficult lately

back on thread topic one thing ill say about the oil is this , while waiting for this latest batch to be picked up the wife and i have been sneaking bits here n there , its helped us both with pain and myself with sleep , i get a solid 6 hours when ive eaten a small rice-bean sized amount , if my uncle didnt need it more then myself id be eating it day and night for constant releif of many issues

the CS... I'm trying to understand the method of actionon that....

my friend i gave some CS too for a tooth infection.... it worked of course... he got posion ivy in his eye... thinking it was pinkeye he CS'ed his eye... I said what?!?!?!?!?! I was concerned it might have negative effects... but it actually cleared up the posionivy?!?!?!?!?! go figure? turns out it was poison ivy... but it did it in....

Now I wonder if people with eye problems... magnesium is a huge one there too... wonder if it would affect the eyes in a good way.... I'd think concentration would have to be very minuscule... probabal;y better sticking with skin spray for magnesium... like a foliar feed.

the CS... I'm trying to understand the method of actionon that....

my friend i gave some CS too for a tooth infection.... it worked of course... he got posion ivy in his eye... thinking it was pinkeye he CS'ed his eye... I said what?!?!?!?!?! I was concerned it might have negative effects... but it actually cleared up the posionivy?!?!?!?!?! go figure? turns out it was poison ivy... but it did it in....

Now I wonder if people with eye problems... magnesium is a huge one there too... wonder if it would affect the eyes in a good way.... I'd think concentration would have to be very minuscule... probabal;y better sticking with skin spray for magnesium... like a foliar feed.

ive been supplying an elderly lady with glaucoma (spelling ?) she sprays the c.s in her eyes and swears it has cured her , it is apparently multiple infections that eventually cause blindness and the c.s clears them up , ive been giving my mom c.s for a while now , she used to give it to me as a kid and young adult but she stopped getting it and or couldnt find it for a long time , when i told her about the other lady's eyes she said i use it for mine too

apparently her eyes bulge/swell , i cant remember but i think she said due to glutin ? breads n such , she sprays her eyes , in them and around them , she claims almost imediate releif , it has also helped her to see at nite , she stopped driving in the dark about 20 years ago

JM , ive recently (due to posts on site) started looking into magnesium and WOW the world needs more of it for so many reasons , havent researched it for the eyes or eye related stuff yet , but i will now , thanx

ok now that i highjacked this thread lol , ill try to figure out a way to post the c.s info in my c.s health thread lol

after my nap

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys... who on earth says RSO is not decarb'ed? After the extraction, when you evaporate the solvent (for example ISO boiling point is 81c/177f) at that temperature decarb happens. May not be optimal range for your specific need, but it happens. As the solvent evaporates and the oil concentrates, this boiling point increases considerably, that is why on the final phases you decrease to a "lower" temp as the oil thickens. You may have lowered heating temperature, but the oil temp itself will have increased.

Anyway, one thing is to decab in the oven for 5 minutes at 180c, another is to debarc at 80c during a 2-4 hour period.

Back