UNKNOWN CLONES wk2
here are the girls tonight just about to start budding up by the end of the week for sure my PH has dropped t 5.4 and is staying there tried to flush out one of the girls to see if it would change but stays solid at 5.4 i think it might be coco related but i have no idea really just going to ride it out bit of leaf damage but doing well considering the PH

here are the girls tonight just about to start budding up by the end of the week for sure my PH has dropped t 5.4 and is staying there tried to flush out one of the girls to see if it would change but stays solid at 5.4 i think it might be coco related but i have no idea really just going to ride it out bit of leaf damage but doing well considering the PH

I thought I read somewhere that PH tends to drop right before they flower, and it's an indicator you can start bloom. Wish I remembered where I read that :rofl:

I thought I read somewhere that PH tends to drop right before they flower, and it's an indicator you can start bloom. Wish I remembered where I read that :rofl:

Yes! I remember reading that too! The plant shoots out a bunch of carbs into what it thinks is soil to feed the microbes causing them to boom and release/provide something the plant wants. Can't remember if it was P or K or where I read that.

Pretty sure it was probably @Mañ'O'Green

Yes! I remember reading that too! The plant shoots out a bunch of carbs into what it thinks is soil to feed the microbes causing them to boom and release/provide something the plant wants. Can't remember if it was P or K or where I read that.

Yes that observation is from me. When I ran DWC there was an obvious drop in PH in the reservoir when the plant wants a boost of P-K.

Yes that observation is from me. When I ran DWC there was an obvious drop in PH in the reservoir when the plant wants a boost of P-K.
appreciate the tips lads but i think its to do with a bag of coco mixed with meal worm frass thats past it sell by date as it been a issue since the transplant and i did a runoff test from the coco i have left same issue first days runoff is fine comes out 6.0 but by the next day has dropped to 5.4

Yeah, your grows are always on point. You don't need help from the peanut gallery do ya? :biggrin:
we all need each others help il never turn away helpful or constructive comments :pighug:

That is the thing about "Farming" There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle. We find new ones all of the time. I recon cannabis has been grown in more media in more environments and more styles than any other plant in the world. That is a lot of data.

UNKNOWN CLONES wk3
UNKNOWN CLONES wk5
Last edited:
Back