The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

QB yes thanks they’re great plants too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 4 132's I like em, wish I had waited a bit
all kinds of new things already happened.
LEDs are changing every minute it appears Big Money ie: build a better mousetrap and they will buy it

Well the torrential rain took a three of the babies and blew em right out thr hole. I have replanted them in hopes of possibly saving their lives, ones still bright green but the other two are looking kinda brown . ill be out later today to take a couple pics, dammit I hate Ohio sometimes

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

All have started to flower , so its a solo cup , 3ltr pot and a 3ltr sat in a 10ltr I think , yellow bottom

IMAG1681.jpg
IMAG1682_1.jpg
IMAG1683.jpg
IMAG1684.jpg
IMAG1685.jpg

Candy Dawg is starting to stretch

upload_2019-5-5_12-22-47.png

But here’s my Candy Dawg girl – she’s big, and too heavy for her stem in places.

But I would like your advice on how to get her colas fat and dense – all advice welcome :)

I would carry on doing what your doing pal :d5:

We never got to see your first few weeks growth , i think next time it would be ideal to strengthen them limbs ,, either through tieing them down with some gentle lst or using weights , such as clothes pegs :thumbsup:

If your worried about buds getting to big for branches, give them some support , but looking at your set up and grow so far, I feel I telling my granny how to suck eggs :applause:

I would carry on doing what your doing pal :d5:

We never got to see your first few weeks growth , i think next time it would be ideal to strengthen them limbs ,, either through tieing them down with some gentle lst or using weights , such as clothes pegs :thumbsup:

If your worried about buds getting to big for branches, give them some support , but looking at your set up and grow so far, I feel I telling my granny how to suck eggs :applause:

lol, I have the yoyos for support :)
And thanks for the kudos :)
But please keep with the advice - I learn something new every time I chat to you guys :)

When you say I can strengthen the limbs by tying them down, LST or using weights:
LST I get, and like to stay away from, but the other 2 ideas are completely new to me, and I'm guessing what I'll be doing in my next run :)
But I dont understand, do you mean that if you tie them down or use weights when they are younger, so the limbs will have to develop stronger to be able to grow through the weight?

Last edited:
Back