The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

Basically yes ,,, I will get a pic up at some point , but the peg method is very low stress , just pop them on the leaves and the plant has to strengthen its self to get back up to facing the light, @bushmasterar15 has lots of pics of this :thumbsup:

Basically yes ,,, I will get a pic up at some point , but the peg method is very low stress , just pop them on the leaves and the plant has to strengthen its self to get back up to facing the light, @bushmasterar15 has lots of pics of this :thumbsup:

Thanks again bro :)
I dont like to stress my plants at all - I believe the stress causes damage to the plant's spirit.
I treat my plants with love and respect, as I like to feel that love come back when I use their medicine, after they've fulfilled their destiny.
But this method sounds like it wont distress the girls much at all - I shall be using this method in my next run bro - thank you very much :)

Last edited:
lol, I have the yoyos for support :)
And thanks for the kudos :)
But please keep with the advice - I learn something new every time I chat to you guys :)

When you say I can strengthen the limbs by tying them down, LST or using weights:
LST I get, and like to stay away from, but the other 2 ideas are completely new to me, and I'm guessing what I'll be doing in my next run :)
But I dont understand, do you mean that if you tie them down or use weights when they are younger, so the limbs will have to develop stronger to be able to grow through the weight?
Like this brother. Lst seed not a clone. Tied down like you would a rose Bush if u wanted a vine and not a bush
1512444573738.jpg
IMAG0474.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Hey guys, as many of you already know: I won’t be around much soon - I am stepping down as Director of The Vault soon, for health reasons.
Although this industry is wonderful for working with you guys; because this world, the banks, the governments etc. are so corrupt, it makes this industry one of the most stressful industries to run a business in, and unfortunately chronic stress has gotten on top of me, and I need to focus on my health for a while.

But not to worry, I will be getting Cameron to take over the running of the Comparative Grows :)
He will also be more structured, so he will set dates for each grow - the idea for now at least, is to schedule a Comparative grow in for every 4 months - the first beginning on the 1st of July.

Cameron is a wonderful guy - one of the true good guys of this world, so could you please show your welcome for @Cameron The Vault

Hey guys, as many of you already know: I won’t be around much soon - I am stepping down as Director of The Vault soon, for health reasons.
Although this industry is wonderful for working with you guys; because this world, the banks, the governments etc. are so corrupt, it makes this industry one of the most stressful industries to run a business in, and unfortunately chronic stress has gotten on top of me, and I need to focus on my health for a while.

But not to worry, I will be getting Cameron to take over the running of the Comparative Grows :)
He will also be more structured, so he will set dates for each grow - the idea for now at least, is to schedule a Comparative grow in for every 4 months - the first beginning on the 1st of July.

Cameron is a wonderful guy - one of the true good guys of this world, so could you please show your welcome for @Cameron The Vault
I hope u get that monkey off you're back and all turns out ok. And you know we will welcome Cameron . hello brother welcome to the fam

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Hi pal; sorry to hear your struggling take time and do what feels good,, I was hoping to pick your brains actually about how the industry actually works, especially for say small scale home breeders, ille ask Cameron
Oh if you guys need anyone to pick pack and post i only a Forth bridge away :thumbsup:

I chopped my girls at some point ille swap phones and see if pics their,

Hi pal; sorry to hear your struggling take time and do what feels good,, I was hoping to pick your brains actually about how the industry actually works, especially for say small scale home breeders, ille ask Cameron
Oh if you guys need anyone to pick pack and post i only a Forth bridge away :thumbsup:

I'm actually a Cowdenbeath fan! lol :)
And I've sat in a bar in Fife and listened to the barmaids have a conversation, and thought they were speaking a diferent language!! lolol
The good old Kingdom of Fife :)

Back