Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Colorado Cookies X ((MOB X OG) X Auto Durban Male) early testers from DP)
Thanks nb', how often do you see this auto'ing at F1?

Yep , I'm in . . :thumbsup:
animated-green-frog.png

:crying: :cheers: Hecno, in classic repose,....

@Waira
Hi my friend doing good today, start gardening with the kids today.
To the PNG
There were two phenos in the line , the seeds I grow started to flower after around 4 weeks under a light schedule of 17/7 , it's not a true autoflower like we know you can clone them and the clones take 4 weeks again till they flower.

The other pheno started to flower under 12/12 and need a reduce of light to 11/13 or 10/14 to finish them.
Both phenotypes are similar in smell taste and high.

I grow them under 24/0 to see if they also started to flower, it's the first time I grow them.

I plan to keep them alive as pure PNG and to pollinate a true autoflower from my own lines to see what the offspring can give me.

The crosses are more a experiment and I will decide later if I work with them for a autoflower sativa.

A good friend gives me some sample buds of different sativa landraces to see if I like the smoke.

Mulanje was great for the day a nice smoke , very active high

Malawi is also a great choice , a little bit crazy for the brain, I go upstairs out in the garden and after I arrive I don't know what I want. I got this effect several times.

Thai sativa is also a choice .

Tom Hill Haze was also great.

I also got some African Sativa in my seed vault I want to test.

My Sativa breeding project is at the start and I will at first test some different strains to find the one I like and do some test crosses. I use my Orange Assault for the tests because that's the strain I worked with over around 8 years and I know how they act so selecting against the OA is easier then take a other cross of mine.

Uhh now enough not easy to explain if English isn't your mother language...the Paulo's Slipper Kush from my friend @Bald Monkey hits me hard, thankd Baldi for this nice strain

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hope they will finish outdoors for you maestro

-in peace
I think they will. I talked to the farmers in the neighborhood about the weather and planting corn. They start a month earlier , I read some magazine they gifted me about the weather and farming this year.

I start them indoor in the next days and after 420 they go outdoor.

.... Small side note Paulo have to be proud this strain got his name. Also his slippers have to be proud lol ;)

I will do a journal and let you know how they grow in my area.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi Friends
Today was time to care about the garden with the kids. I will do a veggie part, flower part and a small part for the kids. The garden was looking bad and I have done some changes

We got 18 C° today perfect weather and it will be the same like last year.

The veggie garden : last week I take out all the grass set new stones and prepare the ground with compost from the last year. I try to use all what I can find around the farm and recycle it. I don't want to buy new stuff...all for the nature lol ....
This year I test some stuff from my friend he make his own seeds over the last year's and got a great selection of veggies.
I will list the different varieties till I translate it in English.....

The flower area, some seeds I bought in a garden center some I got from a other good friend and my aunt.

Overview, the tree is a cherry tree I do more pictures till full flower arrive.
cb86a8eebd065c247b826890bea1fcb4.jpg

Veggie garden part1
51f6297bd779ebdb0825009d49ad345f.jpg

Flower field
d0cd00d98b616f9423f8ae0ba0f5a678.jpg

Chill area for me and my wife
3ce06536c13260e0d06ee036d9570327.jpg

Ohh i noticed I forgot pictures from the kids are uups sorry

ps. @StickMan you are on the same latitude what have you done my friend

cu tobe

Back