Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

tobe

I breed my seeds
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Hi friends
I start this thread to show what will be tested for future crosses. I will not do a full journal , I post pictures from time to time to show what's going on.

baee81a024ef02052ea5d3508bfe0e90.jpg

First line in the very small pots
Papua New Guinea auto
It's a sativa that started to flower after 4 weeks. I test this strain to see if I like them and use them for a sativa autoflower strain. I plan to make some pure PNG seeds and do some test crosses.

Second line are a cross from my friend
@nbbeerguy cookies cross

Third line Black Bubba auto also from my friend @nbbeerguy

I will also do some test crosses with them.

Fourth line Orange Assault X Bluetooth f2
For the next generation of I find good keepers.

Fifth and last line Orange Assault f6 to make some f7 seeds.

The veggie plants are wild Brazilian chilli they went outdoor in may till the weather is optimal.

:pighug:Tobe mate, how are ya! Tantalizing us with visions of the Future it would seem..... :eyebrows: And talk about exotic- PNG!! Super interesting man, tell me more about this landrace please....
The other crosses sure have been showing very well indeed- :bow: :clapper: ...@Hecno especially!

here is a pic or 2 of the Cookies cross that Autoed in F1 looking around 25% that autoed for me this is around day 60 I think

View attachment 1037506 View attachment 1037507

:smokeout: oh man, you are in my head! :rofl: .....I've been thinking about this since I grew out that fantastic cross Stickdude made with your MoB/OGK and C99a, F1's... Here we have two more breeders I can ask about this with.... Color me ignorant, but initially I thought the auto' expression wasn't possible at F1 with a straight photo' x auto' cross, but that's certainly not the case,... both mine auto'ed, but oddly, the bloom speed wasn't fast, it's closer to the reg. photo's... I sure seems that whatever the genetic mechanism is, it's not a simple double recessive inheritance deal! :shrug: :doh: .... adding to the confusion, crosses like Sweet's F1FV's, Dinafem's Quick versions, Delicious too,... these are all still photo sensitive, but show markedly faster blooming,... What do you guys think about this? IS the Cookie cross you made a straight fully photo x auto cross? 25% auto is a huge percentage at that,....

:pighug:Tobe mate, how are ya! Tantalizing us with visions of the Future it would seem..... :eyebrows: And talk about exotic- PNG!! Super interesting man, tell me more about this landrace please....
The other crosses sure have been showing very well indeed- :bow: :clapper: ...@Hecno especially!

:smokeout: oh man, you are in my head! :rofl: .....I've been thinking about this since I grew out that fantastic cross Stickdude made with your MoB/OGK and C99a, F1's... Here we have two more breeders I can ask about this with.... Color me ignorant, but initially I thought the auto' expression wasn't possible at F1 with a straight photo' x auto' cross, but that's certainly not the case,... both mine auto'ed, but oddly, the bloom speed wasn't fast, it's closer to the reg. photo's... I sure seems that whatever the genetic mechanism is, it's not a simple double recessive inheritance deal! :shrug: :doh: .... adding to the confusion, crosses like Sweet's F1FV's, Dinafem's Quick versions, Delicious too,... these are all still photo sensitive, but show markedly faster blooming,... What do you guys think about this? IS the Cookie cross you made a straight fully photo x auto cross? 25% auto is a huge percentage at that,....

Colorado Cookies X ((MOB X OG) X Auto Durban Male) early testers from DP)

Back