Topical root balm with extra's

cool!...that is a very similar method...when using cannabis one should not put it in the sun....the sun degrades the thc in bud...but putting it in a warm place would work well...with roots, I do not think the sun would effect it badly, so go for it if you can :D

If using cannabis buds or leaves, keep temperature at 110*C or under and it should be fine.

LB

Hi guys! I bring some good news! Last month I prepared some cannabis oil with olive oil to do massages and more, however I used it most times to local application on the skin. It works really well :booya:

We used it for:

-a pinched nerve in the lumbar
-some muscle contractures (and moreover, it improved the appearence of the skin grains, the erythema has decreased) the pain disappears
-a heel spur (the inflamation decrease and the pain too)
-On the dog's nose where there is an erythema because of the leishmaniasis (it improves but very slowly)

In the preparation of the oil I used rosemary too because it is anti-inflammatory as the marihuana but I think that together they will work better.

About the amount I used more or less 15gr of dried buds and 200gr of olive oil aprox. I boilet it few minutes using a cooking robot which stays at the temperature that you want.

Thanks again :gthumb:

That is great that it worked so well for you!

I am infusing some herbs with the cannabis oil too. Rosemary works well.

Back