Effect of Magnetic Field on Germination

I germinate seeds on top of LED drivers, all my seeds have their mickey mouse ears by about 60 hours, what's weird is I do better on drivers than on a propagation or vivarium mat. Are their magnets in LED drivers?

I germinate seeds on top of LED drivers, all my seeds have their mickey mouse ears by about 60 hours, what's weird is I do better on drivers than on a propagation or vivarium mat. Are their magnets in LED drivers?
No magnets in drivers, but there is a magnetic field around the internal circuitry, just like an electro-magnet used in scrap metal yards but much smaller of course.

Supposedly you just need to put 1 magnet under the germination glass south pointing upward. In addition you could do the same under your pot during grow. It might be related to old knowledge, like sleep in a north-south position, head pointing south should give a better sleep ( north will pull irons towards the brain creating havoc lol). Might also explain biodynamic growth calenders following the mooncycle ie moons magnetic pull on earth.

Supposedly you just need to put 1 magnet under the germination glass south pointing upward. In addition you could do the same under your pot during grow. It might be related to old knowledge, like sleep in a north-south position, head pointing south should give a better sleep ( north will pull irons towards the brain creating havoc lol). Might also explain biodynamic growth calenders following the mooncycle ie moons magnetic pull on earth.
I thought the Moons influence on Earth was purely gravatational. interesting stuff I am always looking for 'passive' ways to make my plants environment better. It would be great if ten years from now talking about Magnetic Flux Density as well as pfd.

I thought the Moons influence on Earth was purely gravatational. interesting stuff I am always looking for 'passive' ways to make my plants environment better. It would be great if ten years from now talking about Magnetic Flux Density as well as pfd.
You are right, however there is a missing link as to what drives earths magnetism. It has been theorized that the moon plays an important role in this.

You are right, however there is a missing link as to what drives earths magnetism. It has been theorized that the moon plays an important role in this.

The moon DOES NOT have a magnetosphere and has absolutely NO magnetic force/influence upon the earth. At one time billions of years ago it did have a magnetic field greater than he earths magnetic field, but solar radiation has since depleted the magnetosphere because the moon has no atmosphere to help protect it. https://now.northropgrumman.com/what-ever-happened-to-the-moons-magnetosphere/

The moon DOES NOT have a magnetosphere and has absolutely NO magnetic force/influence upon the earth. At one time billions of years ago it did have a magnetic field greater than he earths magnetic field, but solar radiation has since depleted the magnetosphere because the moon has no atmosphere to help protect it. https://now.northropgrumman.com/what-ever-happened-to-the-moons-magnetosphere/
All the molten magma that moves about inside the earth is full of minerals that kinda make an electronic charge when it moves around and that creates magnetism.

Back