What's up fellow stoners and cannabis cultivators :smoking: It's been a minute since I've had an active thread and I just so happen to have these 2 beautiful ladies.
20190309_203536.jpg
Both Forum Stomper bred by Mephisto Genetics. Germinated and moved to soil together about 10 days old now pretty well twins but everything about the one in the air pot is bigger, so why not a vs run. I will be topping the plant in the airpot and only training the one in the fabric pot. The topped plant will see some training as well. I have been seeing alot of questions about topping vs training I hope this thread will help answer some questions out there. I will update on feeding days and any time they receive any training and on topping day which is already close. I am expecting great things from these ladies. :headbang:

Nice work! I’m just amazed at how well developed they are compared to their age. I’m working my way there, but still have a long way to go

Additionally, if you don't mind me asking, what is your setup?
What light and how high, and what are the conditions at for Temp/RH?
What nutrients are you using and what does your feed/watering schedule look like?

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice work! I’m just amazed at how well developed they are compared to their age. I’m working my way there, but still have a long way to go

Additionally, if you don't mind me asking, what is your setup?
What light and how high, and what are the conditions at for Temp/RH?
What nutrients are you using and what does your feed/watering schedule look like?

Thanks
I run 6 autocobs and 1 600watt led in my 5x5 I use fox farm and greenleaf nutes. Temps btwn 75 n 85 RH 50-70. Alternate feed water every 2 days full strength starting day 10

I run 6 autocobs and 1 600watt led in my 5x5 I use fox farm and greenleaf nutes. Temps btwn 75 n 85 RH 50-70. Alternate feed water every 2 days full strength starting day 10
I answered this from work I know it was kind of short if you have any more questions let me know

That's great, Thanks. I'd be interested to know doses of the nutes as I am currently trying out Mega crop but have only used fox farms in the past and have the trio available.

That's great, Thanks. I'd be interested to know doses of the nutes as I am currently trying out Mega crop but have only used fox farms in the past and have the trio available.
When I run megacrop i start with 1 gram per gal on day ten call it week 1 then 2gpg week2 3gpg week3 up till 2 weeks from harvest then 1 week only bud explosion and sweet candy last week flush

When I run megacrop i start with 1 gram per gal on day ten call it week 1 then 2gpg week2 3gpg week3 up till 2 weeks from harvest then 1 week only bud explosion and sweet candy last week flush

Thanks for the info. Seems like there is quite a variance in the feed amounts and schedules. But to each his own, whatever works. My grows are an ongoing experiment to try to dialing in the environment and feed schedule/amounts so I can one day grow impressive plants like yours and others' on this forum

Thanks for the info. Seems like there is quite a variance in the feed amounts and schedules. But to each his own, whatever works. My grows are an ongoing experiment to try to dialing in the environment and feed schedule/amounts so I can one day grow impressive plants like yours and others' on this forum
I am constantly changing things up in the garden tryn to find what works best for me:smoking:

This update is not a good one. My exhaleco2 bag sits above a fan and sprung a leak and blew all over the topped forum stomper. A few ladies took damage but she got the worst of it topped plant on the right. I may re germ and start this journal over ill give her a few days to show me she still got it in her.
20190324_152222.jpg
20190324_152215.jpg

Back