Turning a shoddy shed into a groovy ganja growroom

Ok ok ok ... @912GreenSkell ... I'm getting excited.
If you can't put your size elevens in the mud here, where can you put them? he he ...

I have a secret weapon ... just you wait and see.

Edit: as yet, untested. Could be a major faux pas on my part, but I'm gonna stick my head out on this one ..

Last edited:
@Wile e Peyote .. this is one-up-manship on the yanks.
They can't get this shit ... it's Royal Horticultural Society only ... good 'ol Kew Gardens, Chelsea fuckin' flower show ... only works in the UK., apparently.
Be happy if it did, even happier if it didn't..!!

@Wile e Peyote .. this is one-up-manship on the yanks.
They can't get this shit ... it's Royal Horticultural Society only ... good 'ol Kew Gardens, Chelsea fuckin' flower show ... only works in the UK., apparently.
Be happy if it did, even happier if it didn't..!!
I've used great white and im using hydrogaurd in my bubble buckets beneficial bacteria good stuff [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Oh well, topped a couple, played with a couple, vegging nicely, no rush.

View attachment 681170

Louis Armstrong ... 'We've Got All The Time In The World..'.
A 'photo' luxury, and one I'm taking full advantage of.
Can't wait to get my autos in there tho' ... I just know I'm in for a groovy ride.

When I've got my timings just right, my nutes and temps just right, my soils and pots as I want them ... watch this space and weep, minions.

Oh boy, am I gonna eat those words. Hopefully not, but I do like putting my size elevens into a bog and seeing if I can pull free! :vibe:
looks like you are doing everything right!

Oh well, topped a couple, played with a couple, vegging nicely, no rush.

View attachment 681170

Louis Armstrong ... 'We've Got All The Time In The World..'.
A 'photo' luxury, and one I'm taking full advantage of.
Can't wait to get my autos in there tho' ... I just know I'm in for a groovy ride.

When I've got my timings just right, my nutes and temps just right, my soils and pots as I want them ... watch this space and weep, minions.

Oh boy, am I gonna eat those words. Hopefully not, but I do like putting my size elevens into a bog and seeing if I can pull free! :vibe:
and hoping your boot is still on your foot, lol

I've used great white and im using hydrogaurd in my bubble buckets beneficial bacteria good stuff ...

I don't think it works like beneficial bacteria, Wile dude.
I think it's a fungus that actually grows on the roots themselves, forming a symbiotic partnership .. the fungus vastly increases the root's ability to absorb nutrients, apparently.
The reason I'm so excited about this stuff, is that it's already been responsible for growing 58 kilo turnips..!! Yep, kilos. One turnip.
Being a fungus, it's dependent on certain soil and humidity conditions, making it only suitable for use in particular climates, the UK being the main one, naturally as it was developed over here.

As far as I know, it's untested on weed ... or maybe it has and they've never been seen again since, who knows?
Or maybe it failed miserably.
My thinking is that if it had been tested and it was a great success, then we'd all know about it, wouldn't we?
We'll soon find out ....

:kitty:

Also, I think it's meant to go into the ground, and I was too late this summer to test it. This coming season though .. absolutely. Meanwhile, I'll just try 2 plants with it in pots, leave the other 2 alone.

Last edited:
Back