Turning a shoddy shed into a groovy ganja growroom

Agreed.
Wish I could switch venting inputs at will tho' ... one for the future.

Edit: the other option, of course, is to go straight in with the CO2 ... no venting, plants happy at 30c, dehumidifier working overtime!
I sure wouldn't know about that. fraidy me would worry, something else to go wacky, lol. I would dial in venting, then go for the CO2. Proper venting could grow year round

Proper venting could grow year round

Not a chance in hell..!
It get's way too hot in there in the summer months ... if I could procure the refridgeration unit off an abandoned cooler-truck, then I might be in with a shout.

If it's 30C in there in January without any heating, what's it gonna be like in there in the summer?
Venting or no venting.
Sauna, anyone?

Thanks @Yeatster ... agreed.
As soon as I can cobble the bucks together, I'm off down the CO2 shop..!
Realistically, I'm looking at about £300 initial outlay (400 bucks in old money) for a decent regulator, ppm monitor, tank deposit and first fill .. it gets much cheaper after that, thankfully.

Thanks @Yeatster ... agreed.
As soon as I can cobble the bucks together, I'm off down the CO2 shop..!
Realistically, I'm looking at about £300 initial outlay (400 bucks in old money) for a decent regulator, ppm monitor, tank deposit and first fill .. it gets much cheaper after that, thankfully.
A tank and accessories were gifted to me. I have yet to fire it up. I'll be really interested to see you have a go at it.

Good luck.
Peace

A tank and accessories were gifted to me. I have yet to fire it up.

Whaaaa? Yet to fire it up? ... you lucky dude, 'gifted'.

I'm very curious though, upon further research, how much it can be used during the flowering stage, I'm reading differing opinions. Some say it's ok up until the last 2 weeks, others say it's ok to the end. More again say it's only really beneficial during the veg stage ... hmmm. Shed any light? (pardon the multiple puns!)

Back