Update Feeding Chart for AF?

I think they should give you some measuring cup in mega crop.when I was using powder feeding by GHS they give you measuring cup, just like when you buy whey protein, some kind of pre workout booster or creatine..

Update I added Bud Explosion and Red Line to last nights feeding @ the recommended dose, MEGA CROP @ 4 grams per gallon, Sweet Candy 1/4 tsp per gallon and reduced the Cal Mag Pro to 1/2 of what I was using and fed heavy instead of the light feeding that was due and :poof: I think I hit the sweet spot for my gals with this combo as I have light tip burn. I will finish off my nute mix that is already mixed and then stop Cal Mag Pro. Red Line I feel will have enough calcium and magnesium for the plants for the stage they're in and also reduce the N by 1%. So I will not be increasing the grams per gallon of MEGA CROP instead I will watch my plants and start slowly reducing the amount of MEGA CROP while keeping the additives the same till harvest. I'm still blown away at how simple these nutes are to use

af930e23cf993b81dca38a5ea723d7a9.jpg

c9e107648604310f7609784d42227814.jpg

Update no change from yesterday so I fed the girls a light feeding and will now resume feeding heavy followed by a light feeding schedule after the back to back heavy feedings

Some Of Us are Patiently Waiting for GLN to make MegaCrop Avaible In EU..
Peace out from CikaBika(riu)/Coviklaflaire..

working as hard as possible!

1 teaspoon is about 5.5grams as a good estimate. Maybe we can add a teaspoon measurement to the Feeding Chart.

working as hard as possible!

1 teaspoon is about 5.5grams as a good estimate. Maybe we can add a teaspoon measurement to the Feeding Chart.
Just make sure you say American, a UK teaspoon is bigger. I would stick to grams and let people convert or maybe add a helpful conversion chart.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Update no change from yesterday so I fed the girls a light feeding and will now resume feeding heavy followed by a light feeding schedule after the back to back heavy feedings

Update I stopped the Cal Mag Pro as planned. Plant uptake has increased all were fed 1 extra quart.

Just make sure you say American, a UK teaspoon is bigger. I would stick to grams and let people convert or maybe add a helpful conversion chart.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
didn't know that! thanks for the heads up

Update I stopped the Cal Mag Pro as planned. Plant uptake has increased all were fed 1 extra quart.

Today is week 7 for most plants with 3 being 5 1/2 weeks old ( feeding same )
Here's where I'm currently at with my feeding schedule I'm now mixing 10 gallons per day

MEGA CROP maxed out for this grow @ 4 grams per gallon and haven't decided when I will start lowering the grams per gallon
Sweet Candy @ 1/4 tsp per gallon
Bud Explosion calls for 1 tsp per 24 liters = 6.3 gallons I'm adding 1 1/2 tsp per 10 gallon
Red Line calls for 1 tsp per 15 Liters = 3.9 gallons I'm adding 2 tsp per 10 gallon

One thing I've learned very early on during my 1st grow is mistakes hurt autoflower yields even though my 1st wasn't bad it was full of mistakes as most 1st grows are. Since starting MEGA CROP I spent more time worrying about how big my plants will get than how bad I can screw them up

So far this feeding schedule seems to be working fine on the older plants and even better on the ones that are 10 or so days younger. By adding Red Line a little early for the younger plants it has really seemed to boost the bud size on them compared to the older plants at that stage of growth. I will see if I can find pics good enough to compare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Didn't think to take pics to compare but here's the almost 6 week old
fe52445e99fa4391804140eb0e79c31a.jpg
ca2044a93cec745e4893466bdc212bbf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back