Update Feeding Chart for AF?

MEGA CROP for Autos
Here's a link to what I'm doing for my current Auto grow
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mega-crop-sweet-candy.64518/#post-1733446

Please note I'm a newbie and have only used FF Trio(1st grow) and MEGA CROP so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I 1st started using MEGA CROP on 1/11/18 @ day 21 of my Kush grow and later added Sweet Candy for a extra boost mainly for the soil and roots. I did have a slight issue with Cal Mag but 1 feeding of MEGA CROP with Cal Mag stopped it almost instantly continued Cal Mag till week 6 when I stopped. I also started decreasing the grams per gallon as my plants uptake slowed finishing off grow @ 2 grams per gallon along with Sweet Candy @ 1/4 tsp per gallon. My Kush grow flourished on MEGA CROP / Sweet and by reading how my Kush plants did on MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy I mapped out the current feed schedule for my cob grow along with the stains I was going to run. While planning everything I came up with the wild idea of feed training my plants according to the way they responded to my plan. Now autos we all know have a clock ticking as soon as the seed pops the count down begins. So we have a set time to get all we can from the plant while being careful not to stress it during the 1st weeks as it develops a strong root system.

Step in Sweet Candy and why I use it from day 1, highlighted in red, along with MEGA CROP start to finish.
Sweet Candy is a premium, full flavor, aroma and yield enhancer … and carbohydrate source all in one! Promotes bolder terpenes, scent, root zone health, beneficial bacteria and vibrant plants. Contains several different types of carbo sources, 20 amino acids, 70+ vitamins and minerals, isoflavonoids, anthocyanins, polyphenols, tannins and isoterpenes for superior aroma, potency and heavy yields. Sweet Candy also enhances the root zone for optimal beneficial bacteria and fungi growth to help benefit and protect your plants.

My theory behind this is that by giving the seedlings Sweet Candy at 100 % from day 1 it allows the plant to uptake the nutrients, feeds the soil all while protecting it at the same time, this is just my thinking.
So my feed training begins @ day 1 feeding MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy.
I feed every day, I do a heavy feeding increasing the amount as the plant increases uptake followed by a light feeding of at least 1 quart per plant . My theory behind this is that by feeding the plants the same way they get used to getting that amount are able to use all of what its being fed. So when I go feed each plant is going to get the same amount depending on if its a heavy or light feeding day. This has worked pretty well for me so far. I also recommend that you know your medium if growing in a soil, coco or like me a blend you make yourself. Some soil mediums are hot mixes therefore feed accordingly

I started using Greenleaf Nutrients Bud Explosion and Red Line today and will use till harvest and I will stop the Cal Mag Pro at weeks end.

Before I forget another awesome thing about MEGA CROP is I've yet to have a plant not like what it was fed making it easy to run multiple strains because you can feed them all the same not having to cater to a individual strain/plant. So I've ran or running a total of 11 different strains from 5 different breeders all fed the same way without any issues :shrug:

This is incredibly valuable info! Have you changed the amounts of MC you use / SC you use from the day you posted this? If so, in what way?

I was wondering how to feed w the new versions.
It has not really been used for an entire grow as it is so new. Some will post a thread about it. So keep on the look out for it/them.

Read all this. I’m an organic grower, I haven’t ph’d anything in years or followed a feeding schedule. Is this a feed/feed/water nutrient or does anyone have input on that? Thanks!

Hello All,

So I just completed my first grow with the new Mega Crop Formula and OMG! :woohoo1:I can not praise this stuff enough. I just grew my largest single auto ever at just shy of 9 OZ's!Maybe that number doesn't seem big to you, but I follow the forums and if your getting 4-5 OZ a plant you are killing it. I am still short of my goal of a 1lb auto but I think I will achieve it.

Anyways regarding feeding. I can not give accurate feedback. When reviewing a product I want to be able to eliminate all variables, but this grow I do did not. I was adding their PK booster once I hit flower so I can not attribute all to the new formula. However, for those looking for feeding schedules try this. ( I know it works really well from previous runs) 3 grams of MC per gallon of water. That's it, start to finish. No lie, from seed to harvest, just run 3G/ Gallon and you will not run into any issues.

Last edited:
Hello All,

So I just completed my first grow with the new Mega Crop Formula and OMG! :woohoo1:I can not praise this stuff enough. I just grew my largest single auto ever at just shy of 9 OZ's!Maybe that number doesn't seem big to you, but I follow the forums and if your getting 4-5 OZ a plant you are killing it. I am still short of my goal of a 1lb auto but I think I will achieve it.

Anyways regarding feeding. I can not give accurate feedback. When reviewing a product I want to be able to eliminate all variables, but this grow I do did not. I was adding their PK booster once I hit flower so I can not attribute all to the new formula. However, for those looking for feeding schedules try this. ( I know it works really well from previous runs) 3 grams of MC per gallon of water. That's it, start to finish. No lie, from seed to harvest, just run 3G/ Gallon and you will not run into any issues.

Which Mega Crop are you referring to? Did you use the one part or two part?

Back