Update Feeding Chart for AF?

I cut back the Bud Explosion by 1/4 tsp the rest remains the same and plants are doing awesome

Today is week 7 for most plants with 3 being 5 1/2 weeks old ( feeding same )
Here's where I'm currently at with my feeding schedule I'm now mixing 10 gallons per day

MEGA CROP maxed out for this grow @ 4 grams per gallon and haven't decided when I will start lowering the grams per gallon
Sweet Candy @ 1/4 tsp per gallon
Bud Explosion calls for 1 tsp per 24 liters = 6.3 gallons I'm adding 1 1/2 tsp per 10 gallon
Red Line calls for 1 tsp per 15 Liters = 3.9 gallons I'm adding 2 tsp per 10 gallon

One thing I've learned very early on during my 1st grow is mistakes hurt autoflower yields even though my 1st wasn't bad it was full of mistakes as most 1st grows are. Since starting MEGA CROP I spent more time worrying about how big my plants will get than how bad I can screw them up

Why reduce the nutes? I've not been on my many schedules. Remo and AN. Both of them increase obviously and then basically stop for the final week and go water only I believe.

Today is week 7 for most plants with 3 being 5 1/2 weeks old ( feeding same )
Here's where I'm currently at with my feeding schedule I'm now mixing 10 gallons per day

MEGA CROP maxed out for this grow @ 4 grams per gallon and haven't decided when I will start lowering the grams per gallon
Sweet Candy @ 1/4 tsp per gallon
Bud Explosion calls for 1 tsp per 24 liters = 6.3 gallons I'm adding 1 1/2 tsp per 10 gallon
Red Line calls for 1 tsp per 15 Liters = 3.9 gallons I'm adding 2 tsp per 10 gallon

One thing I've learned very early on during my 1st grow is mistakes hurt autoflower yields even though my 1st wasn't bad it was full of mistakes as most 1st grows are. Since starting MEGA CROP I spent more time worrying about how big my plants will get than how bad I can screw them up

Hey @Dabber question for you again. Red Line and Bud Explosion product lit say they are not required if using MC as your base nute. Sweet Candy does not stipulate that so I assume its a good thing to add. What made you decide to add Red Line and Bud Explosion? There isn't much out there on the net on this stuff so curious how you came to decide to get it. Did you communicate with greenleaf and they recommended this? Or did you just decided it on your own and you're experimenting now?

Hey @Dabber question for you again. Red Line and Bud Explosion product lit say they are not required if using MC as your base nute. Sweet Candy does not stipulate that so I assume its a good thing to add. What made you decide to add Red Line and Bud Explosion? There isn't much out there on the net on this stuff so curious how you came to decide to get it. Did you communicate with greenleaf and they recommended this? Or did you just decided it on your own and you're experimenting now?

I did run MC / SC on Kush Grow and added Red Line the last 3 or 4 feedings and liked what I saw. So I decided to give BE a try along with Cal Mag Pro since I run 30% coco. So far I like what I'm seeing and will know by the end of this run if I'll continue to use these or go back to just MC SC CMP these 3 I want grow without :headbang:

Why reduce the nutes? I've not been on my many schedules. Remo and AN. Both of them increase obviously and then basically stop for the final week and go water only I believe.
At the end of the Auto life cycle N isnt needed as much so by reducing the base and keeping the additives maxed out is what I testing as of now I'm not reducing the amounts for the 1st plants to finish but the late finishers will be on the reduced schedule maybe really a game time decision

At the end of the Auto life cycle N isnt needed as much so by reducing the base and keeping the additives maxed out is what I testing as of now I'm not reducing the amounts for the 1st plants to finish but the late finishers will be on the reduced schedule maybe really a game time decision

Roger that. I follow you now. I've been using Tangs easy and it's based on the Bloom base nutes all the way thru the grow and that works well. I bet you could not do that using the Grow base nutes all the way thru.

My 10KG of MC is in the mail now. Now I'm just figuring out what to order next from them. Probably going to do the obvious safe thing and just get some CMP and SC.

When I use to use granular we used measured by mills not weight. How many mills per liter in veg and bloom?

How many mills to a gram I have no scales and want to get using this food. Has anyone done a conversion. I have never weighed nutrients ever. Could someone with scale weigh this out to a gram and then stick it in one of these. So I can tel how many mills in a gram. I surely would appreciate this.
IMG_8553.JPG

Last edited:
From what I've seen reported on AFN, most everyone is using the recommended amounts -- base rate 4 g/gallon or ≥1 g/mL -- and seeing very good results. I have not yet seen a single problem reported as associated with MegaCrop.

I just now fed my plants in late veg 1 g/mL MegaCrop (plus HydroGuard, ReCharge, AN Microbial Munch, Bt bacteria/toxin drops); and I diluted this to 50% for 10-day old plants. This was their very first MegaCrop feeding. I was already using a somewhat simplified schedule - a modified "TaNgs EASY Auto Feeding Schedule" (AN pH Perfect bloom as base nutes from sprouting to harvest).

I am currently planning to use AN pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B base nutes with full selection of supplements every 3rd feeding (1 out of every 3 feedings). Are there any reasons that this might not be optimal?
How much is a gram in a 20 or 30 mil measuring cup like this.
IMG_8553.JPG

Back