Update Feeding Chart for AF?

It
@Machamillion I saw one of oyur latest posts about the Mantis grow,...pretty impressive all things considered.
A little Cal def'c?...heck the the formula is probably 90% perfect, but there will always be room for adjustment.
When do you think harvest will happen?
seems to be doing great with the cbd kush plant in bigger planter, it's just the solo and 2 ltr its showing up on. Could be a little overwatering too.
I have added a little cal/mag which should clean it up.
As far as Mantis goes its pretty easy stuff to use. I like the no ph checking or flushing, nothing just feed.
But on a cost basis, nothing beats mc.
I have 20lbs of MC to use yet.

Just got my first bag of MC this aft from amazon...
Waiting on a second from the US as a promo.

The smallest Ive ran are 3 gallon pots and typically during veg I feed 1 to 2 quarts a day during flower Ive had some drink 5 quarts a day but normally 4 quarts

Wow that’s crazy, I guess when things go well they need the water to support it. I’m sure environment has some to do with it as well.

My best plant was drinking 2.5L a day during flowering, maybe more if I was able to check more often.

My question before was more about the strength of MC, and if my plants looked like they were asking for more or less. Still learning how to read the plant

Wow that’s crazy, I guess when things go well they need the water to support it. I’m sure environment has some to do with it as well.

My best plant was drinking 2.5L a day during flowering, maybe more if I was able to check more often.

My question before was more about the strength of MC, and if my plants looked like they were asking for more or less. Still learning how to read the plant
Here's my method
Day 1 to 7 5 gallon mix 5 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Day 7 to 14 5 gallon mix 10 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Day 14 to 21 5 gallon mix 15 grams MC 1 tsp SC ( for 1 5 gallon feeding I will add 1/2 tsp BE )
I mix 5 gallon GL kelp it takes 1/2 tsp for 5 gallon I foliar feed till preflower and rotate feed 1 MC then 1 kelp
Flower
Day 21 to start of flower 5 gallon mix 15 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Flower to 2 / 3 weeks before harvest 5 gallon mix 20 grams MC 1 tsp SC 1/2 BE
Then 5 gallon mix 10 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Last week 5 gallon mix 1 tsp SC
I mix 5 gallon kelp and rotate feedings same as when in veg stopping kelp when I stop MC
I rarely us plain water

Here's my method
Day 1 to 7 5 gallon mix 5 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Day 7 to 14 5 gallon mix 10 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Day 14 to 21 5 gallon mix 15 grams MC 1 tsp SC ( for 1 5 gallon feeding I will add 1/2 tsp BE )
I mix 5 gallon GL kelp it takes 1/2 tsp for 5 gallon I foliar feed till preflower and rotate feed 1 MC then 1 kelp
Flower
Day 21 to start of flower 5 gallon mix 15 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Flower to 2 / 3 weeks before harvest 5 gallon mix 20 grams MC 1 tsp SC 1/2 BE
Then 5 gallon mix 10 grams MC 1 tsp SC
Last week 5 gallon mix 1 tsp SC
I mix 5 gallon kelp and rotate feedings same as when in veg stopping kelp when I stop MC
I rarely us plain water
You don't continue BE at late flower?

Back