Urgent!! - Rotten Buds - Harvest - cut/keep

Klebeflaeche

New User
Reaction score
Hey there,

I was starting the harvest on one of my 3 dp autos today and had to realise i got bud rot :((

While certain areas where clearly covered in mold other buds don't really seem affected yet. I'm really uncertain though. The one's I'm 99% sure arent affected where put in a drying room, while definitely affected one's were separated.
Some don't have any clear visible signs to me though, despite spending the last 4h trying to get certainty.
The one's i'm talking about have no fluffy white coating or big brown spots. It's just single calyxes being purple/brown.
When breaking the bud up there was obvious mold in the inside either.

The color looks more like a purple fade due to the strain (Auto Glueberry OG) and the temperature. There are some browner spots though, which cause me to worry about it affecting the whole drying room. The harvest is on hold right now, but immediate help is needed please :)

Best Regards

20201003_054050.jpg20201003_082021.jpg20201003_082050.jpg20201003_082338.jpg20201003_082357.jpg20201003_084312.jpg

Probably someone with better knowledge is better suited for this, but to me it doesn't look bad. Looks maybe like dry spot but I don't think it's mold or rod, but who knows maybe it is.

getting a 2nd opinion atleast is better than being alone with the problem so ty :)
Still hoping for someone with that expert knowledge though, as I'm still stuck in a limbo between dumping fire bud and ruining my whole harvest

This is not mould brother. It looks just fine.

I had a mould issue recently. The buds will feel wet and squishy with grey lookin fluff and dead leaves usually.

Back