I am surprised at how big those cages are. I really thought they were a tighter fit. Interesting to see who is getting their plant up to size to reach those bars.

I am surprised at how big those cages are. I really thought they were a tighter fit. Interesting to see who is getting their plant up to size to reach those bars.
The reason i picked a photo and not an auto, i doubt many autos would get to the top but i have had a few huge ones that would reach the top bars

Hey team! We're wondering if there were some quantifiable metrics you guys had noticed at this point when using the Cannacages such as; are you watering them less/more than a usual plant? Are you using the same amount of nutrients when compared to a side-by-side? Are you noticing any signs of stress in the plants? Would you say the foliage is more developed and/or lush? How many colas are present in the cannacage plant vs the control? Would it be possible to take measurements of the plants in their veg state possibly weekly? We're looking to extrapolate as much data as possible from these tests and you guys are helping us steer the ship!

We think that in the veg state the most prominent matrix would be the number of emerging colas and plant width (a % bigger than a control). I just went and counted mine and I easily have double the number of colas on the plant in the cannacage vs my control which had very little/no training. What are you guys seeing?? Really excited to hear back from you all, and thanks for all your hard work!

The first round of testers have been selected and they've been sent. if you didn't make that round be on the lookout for the following round.
When's the next round?

Hey team! We're wondering if there were some quantifiable metrics you guys had noticed at this point when using the Cannacages such as; are you watering them less/more than a usual plant? Are you using the same amount of nutrients when compared to a side-by-side? Are you noticing any signs of stress in the plants? Would you say the foliage is more developed and/or lush? How many colas are present in the cannacage plant vs the control? Would it be possible to take measurements of the plants in their veg state possibly weekly? We're looking to extrapolate as much data as possible from these tests and you guys are helping us steer the ship!

We think that in the veg state the most prominent matrix would be the number of emerging colas and plant width (a % bigger than a control). I just went and counted mine and I easily have double the number of colas on the plant in the cannacage vs my control which had very little/no training. What are you guys seeing?? Really excited to hear back from you all, and thanks for all your hard work!
Since tying my 5 main colas to the cannacage she has started making way more branches. I'm excited for my plant to reach out a little more so i can really train her on the cage a little better and force more middle branches to shoot up, which is already happening :headbang:

Nutrients is different because this is my 1st photo plant and she is taking way more ppm than any auto i have had at her size so i can't say on this subject but i can start measuring her growth week to week in veg :thumbsup:

When it comes time for production of these cages on a larger scale, we'll be doing a 1, 2 and 3ft model to fit all of your size needs :D

Very interested! I usually have resorted to using zip-ties to attach bamboo stakes around the outside of the pots and trying to train out a bit with those.

EDIT: I'll keep an eye out for when you guys have a few options for sale.

Kindbuds MobStar’s Dream girls
Here they are at day 48 from seed. I picked the wrong plant to cage. These are not homogenous, two different phenos… trying my best with the caged girl. She is short and bushy. Both got a trim today as caged girl was thiiccck with leaves and the other uncaged one is Gonna be a leggy auto.
56C56061-EB40-48D4-AAC6-2DC95CFD3B92.jpeg
BCB7A889-538F-4BD8-B702-28EEBB035CBF.jpeg
CC2B5E25-B5AE-4481-8895-64C784DAFC23.jpeg
4FFAD2E9-5FF9-44AE-93AC-55F097F7D134.jpeg
5D469F10-E5AE-41EF-8B6C-D2D6F1D7F382.jpeg
F930BFCF-B55C-4B1B-BC55-2AE70DB46E00.jpeg

As you can see front left and upper right are the caged and control. Both fed and watered at the same time. Hard to judge frequency but both are getting almost a gallon every other day. HLG 600r is on fourth click from off. Temps are steady at 75F.

Caged lady and her sisters at day 49. I need to give her a good defoliation and spread her out a bit more. No signs of stress, she takes the same feeding as her sisters as they are on Autopots and drink from the same rez. She hasnt quite filled the 2ft cage yet, but she is close!! Will get a count on tops after I defoliate and spread all the plants out a bit in preparation for flower. At least another week maybe 2 before I flip then to flower!!
20221015_102212.jpg
20221015_102224.jpg
20221015_102154.jpg
20221015_102139.jpg

Back