Harvest
There's no fade whatsoever. But I'm in living soil and that's pretty common. I looked at the trichomes under a microscope though, and they are ready so I chopped them, along with some other plants at the same stage.

When they dry, because I accidentally pollinated fully both plants, I'll be ripping up the buds to get the seeds. I'll then do a smoke test of vegetation but because they're seeded I'll probably be making hash oil. Expect a hash oil smoke test too.

20230312_105522.jpg

2023_03_12_10_54_41_213.jpg
2023_03_12_10_54_17_228.jpg

There's no fade whatsoever. But I'm in living soil and that's pretty common. I looked at the trichomes under a microscope though, and they are ready so I chopped them, along with some other plants at the same stage.

When they dry, because I accidentally pollinated fully both plants, I'll be ripping up the buds to get the seeds. I'll then do a smoke test of vegetation but because they're seeded I'll probably be making hash oil. Expect a hash oil smoke test too.

View attachment 1572923
View attachment 1572924View attachment 1572925
Buds will be ruined...its the best bet....it's still smoke able...but there's going to be seeds everywhere...and it's annoying getting those little boogers out...you have a bud trimming bowl....works great and doesn't harm the seeds really....you can keep trimming till shake and have all seeds loose....then use your screen sifter to get seeds and catch keef...I found it's best way.....lean at angle and sift up let seeds fall....and you still get keef while scraping bud to top....

Buds will be ruined...its the best bet....it's still smoke able...but there's going to be seeds everywhere...and it's annoying getting those little boogers out...you have a bud trimming bowl....works great and doesn't harm the seeds really....you can keep trimming till shake and have all seeds loose....then use your screen sifter to get seeds and catch keef...I found it's best way.....lean at angle and sift up let seeds fall....and you still get keef while scraping bud to top....
My method is similar. I'll get out all the seeds I can. If the bud is smokable I'll get the last of the seeds while filling my pipe. If not, the last few seeds will be "removed" during the extraction process.

My method is similar. I'll get out all the seeds I can. If the bud is smokable I'll get the last of the seeds while filling my pipe. If not, the last few seeds will be "removed" during the extraction process.
I've been removing seeds for weeks...they just keep popping up...make sure you keep them out to dry for at least 3 weeks b4 use....I'd keep mine in a open container with lid off in a dark closet...then after 3 weeks I cap and throw in my wine cooler set at 54°f....

Or in a jar in fridge

It's smokable...you just won't get as much weed...it's all seed sacks...depending on how much pollen you used..I had 1000s off one plant...then only 5 on another....it's weird but they say the less seeds the better...idk why....

It's smokable...you just won't get as much weed...it's all seed sacks...depending on how much pollen you used..I had 1000s off one plant...then only 5 on another....it's weird but they say the less seeds the better...idk why....
Yeah, it's mostly seed. In the past when I made seeds, I also made BHO.

Is this ShowGrow finished.......?

Five days in on the dry and I was thinking about what to smoke and thought, "Oh yeah! I've got that Four-Way Skunk in there." :what?::angel:

So I grabbed a bud that looked promising:
20230317_155320.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't weigh it, but I'm calling it 3 grams. That amount will be added (and called out) in the totals. Because it's so small (small pot-12/12 from seed), I won't even be trimming it. Just a couple of test smokes and through the BHO machinery.

It was packed with seeds! So I pulverized the buds and I do get a mild sort of skunk smell, but not THE skunk smell. But it smells like good weed, better than most at this stage. There's also some spice in there.

After painstakingly separating the seeds, I was left for enough for about a bowl and a half. Good, potent and medicinal smoke, more spice and coffee with maybe raw tobacco on the exhale. But it's only been dead since Sunday. I'll post a review and harvest pictures a little later.

Back