High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Good morning growers!

We are about to kick off a really cool product test for the company CannaCages, who has very generously donated several of their CannaCages plant trainers for a Grow-and-Show review with our @Cultivators !

1658152509637.png

We have @Cannacages and @Dantew86 with the company here on the forum to answer any questions you may have about the product and it's use, where to purchase, etc, and we'll have our test panel of Cultivators that will be doing documented grows here in this thread showing the installation and use of the products!

You can learn more about CannaCages on their website found here.

They are also on Facebook and Instagram!

You can reach them by e-mail via: info@cannacages.com

We'd like to personally thank CannaCages for providing the units to our test growers, and a personal thank you to our cultivators that are donating their space and time to helping conduct this Grow-and-Show!

Looking forward to seeing the progress updates, thanks everyone!

Welcome to AFN @Cannacages @Dantew86 :welcome:

I'll do my best to help gather as much data on these Cannacages as I can for you guys :thumbsup: Lets have fun with this and see what we can do with a cage made for cannabis! I'm interested to see if 1 size will fit all autoflowers or if two models might be needed with how big and small autoflowers can be.

Welcome to AFN @Cannacages @Dantew86 :welcome:

I'll do my best to help gather as much data on these Cannacages as I can for you guys :thumbsup: Lets have fun with this and see what we can do with a cage made for cannabis! I'm interested to see if 1 size will fit all autoflowers or if two models might be needed with how big and small autoflowers can be.
We sent out the Two footers. We have a one and three footer as well but haven’t produced the prototypes yet.

Back