Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hola A-to the-F-to the-N....:pass:....as the title suggests, I have returned to Dutch Pro nutes...:headbang::headbang:...Yes! Yes! I am back on the bottle and I have chosen DP for multiple reasons....availability, cost, past success.....etc. etc........So I will begin with a kit list and any other info that I feel might be relevant and I will add more info as the thread evolves....

KIT LIST.....
Tents = 80 x 80 x 160cm Gorilla (veg).....75 x 75 x 200cm Budbox Pro silver (Bloom)
Lights = 2 x Spider Farmer SF1000 (veg)......2 x 315w CMH 3000k
Nutes = Dutch Pro Hydro/Coco starter kit
Medium = Ecothrive 70/30 perlite premix
Pots = 3.8ltr Root Pouch

....Ok so I will be posting some other plants in here too as I can't get a clean switch of nutes, so some of my other plants will get 2 types of nutes......but the lucky ladies in question will be from Bomb Seeds and they will be Cosmic Bomb Auto......Happy Growing.....:pass::thanks::thanks:

Last edited:
Ooh, I found your new one!
Nicely done dude....my first reply....TOP SPOT lol....:welcome::welcome::welcome:...I have already changed my mind about the root pouches dude haha....instead I will be using 4 litre plastic pots with holes drilled around by me...:welcome: again dude....:smiley1:

...some work I did earlier today.....rubber is a teeny bit thick but that's all they had so....needs must gromies :smiley1:
IMG_20210309_110157665_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210309_110203639_HDR.jpg

I am gonna take this opportunity to drop a couple of tags @St. Tom @BCBudlady @LoveDaAutos @arty zan ....I am pretty stoned and that is all I can think of haha....:baked:

:pop:subbed and back to Dutch Pro!!! The other nute company should have hooked you up. , for the great advertising :shrug:.

:pop:subbed and back to Dutch Pro!!! The other nute company should have hooked you up. , for the great advertising :shrug:.
Yeah, they were cool but I ran out of bloom and it cost loads for shipping...but I had to pay it....so back to Dutch Pro I Go.... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: ... happy you are coming along....:smiley1:

Back