Mephisto Genetics Website Issues

Statgator

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello,

I was going to order on the website. Cart had $200 of seeds and I was about to check out. The cart emptied and now I can no longer add anything to my cart.

Can someone help here?

Thanks

Holy geeberz, a lot has changed. The website is only open Mon-Fri till 3pm. Dang! Going to be a long weekend.

Hope everyone is happy out there.
No, it's even worse...They only open on Monday at noon and stay open until they are sold out.
If you're in the UK that could mean Monday to Friday as they aren't as widely known over there, but stateside it's most likely a couple of hours!!
I was lucky enough to grow Port & Stilton once, by being gifted a couple of seeds ♥
...This cultivar tickled my interest in Mephisto so much as it was one of the best I've ever tasted. But the sh!te is I live in Europe and Mephisto doesn't do business here anymore since the Brexit. There is a UK based shop that does send across the canal, but I'm not willing to pay top dollar to a third party seller, without the addition of the many freebees Mephisto adds to their orders. It's only worth the prize if the quality is there and the addition of white label seeds to a 'high value' order doesn't appeal. :shrug:

So I patiently await the day the Eurostore opens up again or they start sending seeds from the UK...Till that day comes I can only endorse breeders I trust and can order with. If you like, send me a pm and I'll give you a couple of links. :cheers:

No, it's even worse...They only open on Monday at noon and stay open until they are sold out.
If you're in the UK that could mean Monday to Friday as they aren't as widely known over there, but stateside it's most likely a couple of hours!!
I was lucky enough to grow Port & Stilton once, by being gifted a couple of seeds ♥
...This cultivar tickled my interest in Mephisto so much as it was one of the best I've ever tasted. But the sh!te is I live in Europe and Mephisto doesn't do business here anymore since the Brexit. There is a UK based shop that does send across the canal, but I'm not willing to pay top dollar to a third party seller, without the addition of the many freebees Mephisto adds to their orders. It's only worth the prize if the quality is there and the addition of white label seeds to a 'high value' order doesn't appeal. :shrug:

So I patiently await the day the Eurostore opens up again or they start sending seeds from the UK...Till that day comes I can only endorse breeders I trust and can order with. If you like, send me a pm and I'll give you a couple of links. :cheers:
They have lots of US stock now that they've moved production to California and rarely sell out in a couple of minutes anymore. The mephisto UK store will be open this coming Monday according to stan :thumbsup:

@Bob's Auto's here's the xmas bundle for UK. That's 19 seeds for $75. Store will be open Monday at 12pm gmt according to stan
Screenshot_20221210-080442.png

They have lots of US stock now that they've moved production to California and rarely sell out in a couple of minutes anymore. The mephisto UK store will be open this coming Monday according to stan :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that the US store is open longer :thumbsup:

@Bob's Auto's here's the xmas bundle for UK. That's 19 seeds for $75. Store will be open Monday at 12pm gmt according to stan
Well, if he ships them to Europe he's got a deal!
@stan_mephisto, Will there be a 'Christmas miracle' this year? Would be great to get my hands on some original genetics :xmas:

Glad to hear that the US store is open longer :thumbsup:

Well, if he ships them to Europe he's got a deal!
@stan_mephisto, Will there be a 'Christmas miracle' this year? Would be great to get my hands on some original genetics :xmas:
Pretty sure they ship from within the UK. US within US and CA to CA. I think they use seedsman for everybody outside of those areas

Well I'm glad you can even write such a thing because it means that when you're doing something right you will be rewarded in a world where everyone is doing things so wrong.

But to say minutes....... woW

I was kind of upset by my last Mephisto order so for a year I used other breeders auto seeds. What a mistake that was. What is outside of these safe walls is pretty damn scary. 2020Mendocino was the worst of the bunch. Their autos aren't autos at all.

Either way thanks for the noon comment I didn't realize it was that tight.

Reactions: JP1
Well I'm glad you can even write such a thing because it means that when you're doing something right you will be rewarded in a world where everyone is doing things so wrong.

But to say minutes....... woW

I was kind of upset by my last Mephisto order so for a year I used other breeders auto seeds. What a mistake that was. What is outside of these safe walls is pretty damn scary. 2020Mendocino was the worst of the bunch. Their autos aren't autos at all.

Either way thanks for the noon comment I didn't realize it was that tight.
There's was a time, pretty much early in the pandemic, that they would sell out in literal minutes every week and it was pretty hard to even get an order placed. They seemed to have fixed that in the past year or so

Back