TBH In the last 2 grows i settled on using just 3000k warm whites with the last one giving about 10 oz off 2 No Auto Ultimates.

In my first grow i mixed up warm white, cool white, red , royal blue, blue and uv and although they grew, they grew weird lmao.
I'll dig the specs and pics out
Thank you makwix :d5::smoking:That will be great!!
I so can't wait!:pass:

Here is a shout out to members who have shown interest in threads I have gone through.
If I have missed anyone out , please tag them and get them to come to the new home of DIY LEDs here at AFN.
All are welcome and were gonna have a blast!

So to the roll call in no specific order.

@keep pounding @Balarama @Bunny @Dazed @Fuggzy @KsjAuto @thetreeman @Atulip @Dion @iampepe @pop22 @KonopCh @Anasazi @orrganic @BigSm0 @dcat0921 @Ripper @MeefChief @HotBunz @Symbolic @virginia gent @Discretepete2676 @BCrisis420 @Autonugs @brokencage @Baxterwolfe @guerilla

like i said sorry if I haven't included you!

If there is anyone who you think would find this section interesting or useful please tag them and bring them over!

Mine can be moved!

Here is a shout out to members who have shown interest in threads I have gone through.
If I have missed anyone out , please tag them and get them to come to the new home of DIY LEDs here at AFN.

@keep pounding @Balarama @Bunny @Dazed @Fuggzy @KsjAuto @thetreeman @Atulip @Dion @iampepe @pop22 @KonopCh @Anasazi @orrganic @BigSm0 @dcat0921 @Ripper @MeefChief @HotBunz @Symbolic @virginia gent @Discretepete2676 @BCrisis420 @Autonugs @brokencage @Baxterwolfe @guerilla

If there is anyone who you think would find this section interesting or useful please tag them and bring them over!

I just made this forum this morning and it's EXPLODING. You guys are awesome! Guess we found what was missing and needed!

Here to learn.... if that's OK with you guys.

Back