all this talk about super soil aka amended soil or what ever you want to call it lol is awesome I am glad it got started

I just started my auto super soil style grow its based off subcools style and recipe I am 30 days in so far and have only fed water from the start

014.JPG
020.JPG

all this talk about super soil aka amended soil or what ever you want to call it lol is awesome I am glad it got started

I just started my auto super soil style grow its based off subcools style and recipe I am 30 days in so far and have only fed water from the start

Since I became an organic soil guy I have never watered my plants. Although several times I have fed my soil with PH'd water/molasses to keep it alive.:thumbsup:

Since I became an organic soil guy I have never watered my plants. Although several times I have fed my soil with PH'd water/molasses to keep it alive.:thumbsup:

can you give us some info on your organic grow style. I would like to see how everyone else is doing it there way

this super soil style grow is my first step to learning organics in a way I know its not traditional organics so to say

Style? I don't know much about style. What I know is about simplicity. I am not an expert organic grower yet.....I am a organic thief. I am one of the lucky ones here that is allowed to steal the knowledge of people like @Eyes on Fire, @Muddy, @Mossy, @BigSm0 and many others that have guided me on my trip to nirvana growing. No one thing about growing great bud is as important as everything is important to achieve this. Building a proper soil medium to grow in. The containers you use to put the soil in. Do you really check to see if things you use are organic or just claim to be and in the long run will damage the health of your soil. PH your water and feed your soil. The plant will take what it needs if the right amounts of it are available. The heat and humidity also play a role here along with adequate lighting. Simple stuff if you don't overthink it. Allow those that have failed help you through your growing failures. No failures ---- probably no learner either. Good luck. I am around if ya need anything.

Last edited:
Super soil is a coined term. from Subcool. and True Living organics is ALSO, a coined term from the Rev. Living organics is NOT a coined term and didntg cost money to understand. whats true about organics that live whats soo super about a living soil? it could be hot and mabye cuz of ALL the guanos sub likes to use its super HOTT?LMFAO! maybe,hell I dunno. but imo the recipe is ok,but surely can be vastly improved on. the revs mix is also WAY WAY too involved with redundant items. essentially making it a hot hot mix until fully cooked of blended for 45 days or better.works well but it's overly difficult to use and/or understand since the redundant items make people think well, WTF do I need this when I have this and that?lol ya know?! lol but thats why I dont like either of those coined terms and unless your paying homage or some such there is literally zero need to use either of those terms imho. lol

-Living Organic Soil - Vegan Mix From BoS
1 Part Pinto Bean Compost

1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss

2/3 Part Pumice

1/3 Part Rice Hulls

5% Pre-Charged Colorado Bio Char!!

-amendments/nutes
Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot

Neem Cake @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Alfalfa Meal @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Brix Blend Basalt @ 2 Cups Per Cubic Foot

Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Agricultural Limestone @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

^I might try this next from build a soil. They come ready to go..How does the recipe look? I'm still a beginner with this. This + teas should work well?

Back